Reviews for Wandering Child
Great story! Write more!
silver chapter 3 . 1/15/2005
nice:) hope you update
D.M.P chapter 3 . 1/6/2005
This story is very adorable and very different from many other Phantom fics I've read. - Good work with the characterization: Raoul is positively cute, and Erik very cynical yet sweet at the same time. I'll be looking forward to more of this!
annecordelia chapter 3 . 1/2/2005
Please let 'next time' be soon!
Amber Stag not logged in chapter 3 . 1/2/2005
This story is so different from all the others. The characters are very real, the survival struggle, and everything! I like this story a lot. Please write more.
SetoKaiba419 chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
aw! Write more! I like the way you made the characters and the environment all too real. Even Raoul's fears and desires, and the way they survival in this world. I wonder how they'll meet everyone else in PoTO
SetoKaiba419 chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
aw , cliffy! Erik has a beautiful heart to do something like this. I wonder how they will live with each other and how Raoul shall grow up...! I can't wait for more!
SetoKaiba419 chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
aw! That was so cool and it's very interesting for you to portray Raoul as a Four-year-old and making friends with Erik. I'm very interested to see how this story would develop into.
SummerSong chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
I am so pleased to see that you've (finally) updated. I love this story!
Rowin chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
I hope oyu write alot more! This is so good.
Caitlin M chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
I love this story! It's so different from most Phantom fanfiction (for one thing, Raoul is nice and there's a noticeable lack of Christine) and I find it very refreshing (not to mention, it's adorable). So please, keep going! Your story makes me Happy _

(Did I mention it's so adorable _~)
Phantomraver chapter 3 . 12/27/2004
Yay! Another chapter! This one was just as heart-wrenching as the the last two! I love it so. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Jun chapter 2 . 12/23/2004
For the love of goodness, please don't tell me that's all! Man, I can see such a good story pop out of this. If you don't wanna continue, it still has a good ending. ;p
Rindy a nickname but it works chapter 2 . 12/19/2004
Hi there ! Just wanted to say that your story's really neat and I enjoy reading it very much. I've never been able to find a copy of Susan K's novel but i imagine tht yung Eriks character would be similar to how you portray him. I also got really mad one time when I wasn't able to find your story (really bad at titles at times) but finally managed to find it again only to find that you updated! Great Job! Thanks for updating! and keep up the good work !
Rowin chapter 2 . 12/18/2004
Can't wait for the next chapter!
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »