Reviews for Wandering Child
Kates chapter 2 . 12/17/2004
M...teenage Erik is...HOT.

_ Now I sound like a raving phan girl. Oh, the shudders of horror. Anyways.

Loved this chapter as much as I did the first. Erik is his proper snarky self, and little Raoul is still so cute! I'm very interested to see where the story goes now. Persia? In any case, I'll be avidly following this story as it progresses. Do post again soon!

{-
SummerSong chapter 2 . 12/17/2004
It gets better and better. A stunning tale thus far. Touching, endearing, sweet...there is nothing to not love here. Continue, continue - work day and night if you must.
Phantomraver chapter 2 . 12/16/2004
That was simply splendid! Bravisimmi! Here's a loffly rose with a black ribbon for you. Please! You must continue. I would dearly love to see the friendship between them continue.
SummerSong chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
I am so jealous of your writing - I wish I had just ONE talent that other people found impressive. Thus far, the only natural talent I've found is wedding planning (and I'd be happy to share the website with my wedding pics).

It's just ALL ABOUT SUMMER today, I guess - sorry. Anyhoo, once again a unique story, flowing words, destined to become a fanfic classic. In other words, just a typical story for you. :-) Keep going.
gryffingirl77 chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
I liked it. Very cute and an interesting concept. Very original. I liked the little barb about Raoul being 'empty around the eyes.' hehe. Good Work!
Amber Stag not logged in chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Aww. That such a good change! Maybe Raoul and Eriki will have a friendship? *hint hint*
The Not-Signed-In Lark chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
That was adorable! I love the idea-please do more
Shandethe Sanders chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Oh, I like! Chibi Raoul is so adorable! And I love his interactions with Angsty Teen Erik. I hope Raoul manages to get back to Philippe safely. Poor little guy.

And, if it fits in with whatever you have planned, could you possibly have the jerkwad who hit my sweet Raoul get the crap kicked out of him?
Kates chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Oh my gosh!

I love the idea of this story-I love it I love it I LOVE IT! Wow. I've read other Raoul-meets-Erik-at-a-young-age stories before, but this really tops them all! I like the idea of Erik being a teenager and Raoul being the precocious four-year-old, and how this will obviously change their relationship...well, hopefully, at least. In some way.

I commend you for a fine start on a refreshing new idea! I especially appreciated the way you wrote so effectively about Erik's shock of someone, even a child, caring for him...and Raoul is such a cute little thing! If the story had been like this in any of the books, movies, or musicals...I probably would have liked him a lot more than I do. _

Bravo!
Jessy chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
I hope you continue with this story it was adorible.
Punjabchild chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
God that was simply adorable!(And I don't even like Raoul) Ah pure heart tugging sap but I loved it!
Guesta chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Very good story so far please continue on with this story!
Jess chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Bravo! Excellent story! You've done a wonderful job adhering to Leroux's characterization of what Raoul was like as a child. A couple typo's, but everything else is perfect! You've made my day. :)
sakuuya chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Aww, that was so cute!
annecordelia chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
I like it, so phantom doesnt mind Raoul this time (Raoul's actually likeable as a four year old)
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5