Reviews for Mantle of the Monkey Master
spectre666 chapter 9 . 12/9/2008
Damn, this is still such a classic. However, I'm still waiting for the continuation! Thanks for the enjoyment.

Spectre
CastaS chapter 9 . 8/24/2006
great story, excellent, i loved it
tanithlipsky chapter 9 . 5/27/2006
cool story. I loved it..
thsunami chapter 9 . 11/6/2005
cool story through a pit short for my taste i am those freaks that love immensely thick books as long as the story is worth it and your story most difntly is i really like the use of depth for the chraters and adding bonnie with that gift wich could come out as junck or stupid but the way you wrote and the emotion made it beliable and sound perfectly in tune with the story. ill be wacthing your stor'ies from now on keep the good work
conan98002 chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
the line is from big trouble in little china see things no one else can things no one else can do.

so wheres my cookie hm?
Peggi J. Crawford chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Chapter one, read! very good, indeed. from what it sounds like, you spend a lot of time working on your fics, because they're very well-written. i love how you're keeping everyone in character. i actually saw the episode where ron goes to japan night before last, so i actually understand what's going on! yay! (must remember, new to the k.p. fandom)

be expecting many more reviews from me, but for now, dinner awaits! later, gargoylesama!
LantianTiger chapter 9 . 7/10/2005
pretty good story...but it could use a bit more angst...
Forlong chapter 9 . 1/20/2005
Awesome story. Love the ending.
eckles chapter 9 . 12/17/2004
Look forward to reading the continuation :-)
continental-line chapter 9 . 12/16/2004
So Ron is let in on Bon Bon joining the Team in a support role. If Kim still likes Josh will Ron make a move on Bonnie or Yori or will he devenop stronger feelings for Kim? Somehow this does not read like a Ron/Kim romance story. Of course, I've been wrong before.

-Bill Ponder
continental-line chapter 6 . 12/11/2004
At last! Someone else who thinks that Kim should be told about Yamanouchi. Should she train there? YES! Kim may know 16 forms of martial arts but she has not found her 'center'. Until she does her emotions will run riot.

Somehow, I don't think that this one battle will settle things between Monkey Fist and Ron. This looks to be an ongoing fight. But there will be a change in Kim as she is forced to sit this one out. Just how it will change their relationship remains to be seen.

So Please Update!

-Bill Ponder
captainkodak1 chapter 6 . 12/11/2004
It is good to see Ron taking more charge of himself. It leads to be seen if Kim can trust him on this one. Will Bonnie have to sit on Kim to keep her in place? What are Kim's feelings as all of this unfolds? Does she go with part of her emotions and go to Josh? Or, does she realize the other part of her emotions and go to Ron. Can she realize that Ron may have a power greater than her abilities. Now Bonnie is coming into the equation. Is she seeing something in Ron that she has never seen? Lots of questions. This is a great story. I will wait for the next installment.
Jagged Circles chapter 6 . 12/10/2004
This is building up to a serious event...I enjoy this material, it is original, well written, thought out, and gives a very life like image. Update soon, this is a marvelous piece of work.
captainkodak1 chapter 4 . 12/8/2004
Excellent! Please keep up the good work. The interaction between the four is getting interesting. I think (or would like to think) that there is more to Kim's feelings than she is letting on but that's my thoughts. Keep on your own tract. The story line is great. Now that Kim is going to go the the school, maybe she can realize that there is a lot more to Ron than she knows. Also, Ron is hiding a lot of his feelings for Kim. I await the next chapter to see what is to happen.
Jagged Circles chapter 4 . 12/7/2004
Your story is getting better, keep it up.