Reviews for Demon Hunter
Lunar-Chakra chapter 1 . 2/10
This is a great start to a Harry Potter fic. Basic but eye catching. And the idea of a "new" kind of magic is exactly what would get someone to read more.

My only issue is that the book should be cover in small bits of ivory as well as runes and leather. Because of the broken sword.
PewterTA99 chapter 33 . 11/21/2017
I know this story is really old, but i thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for writting.
HayFever96 chapter 33 . 2/9/2017
Amazing story. Loved the mentor-pupil bond between InuYasha and Harry. The action...my word...it reminded me of Buffy meets Star Wars (honestly). Good job and thanks for the entertainment
Guest chapter 28 . 11/1/2016
And then the author fucks up the whole story and turns it into a pile of fucking crap
articuno13 chapter 5 . 6/17/2016
Sims 2? How old IS this story... checks date.. Oh. That's old. Anyway. Tai is from digital monsters 1 or Digimon and Shippo and Inuyasha Are from Inuyasha but what franchise is Shiva from?
Mrs. Regulus Arcturus Black chapter 33 . 2/18/2016
done! it's 4 am, and i finished... Demon Hunter that is, now... off to sleep I'll start Millennium tomorrow! AO3 kudos to you! lil ffn faves to you!
Mrs. Regulus Arcturus Black chapter 28 . 2/18/2016
I think you're the first person (for me anyways) to kill Madam Pince... is it bad that I find that funny?
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 28 . 10/7/2015
*snort* Nobody really likes her anyway...
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 27 . 10/7/2015
What could be better? InuYasha NOT helping to dislodge the candy... -_-
Reithandina chapter 30 . 3/23/2015
T_T What a cruel way to end this story! How could you! DO you have a sequel?
TheLP chapter 21 . 2/25/2015
For some reason I can't login. Not the point. Just randomly decided to read this again and looked at the publish date. I can't believe it's been ten years since you started this. And I still love it. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 1/4/2015
He should have just fucking killed them all or told them to go to hell
quadraticutie chapter 24 . 6/29/2014
He must really be part demon if Mrs. Norris likes him...
jeanette9a chapter 26 . 3/28/2014
"Dun, dun, dun... the plot chickens..."
pft now that's funny.
jeanette9a chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
i'm amused now, just thinking of it is funny.
oh you want to know what i'm thinking of?
well the death eaters screaming: Run run we gotta get outta here harry potter is bleeding.
and harry is using said attack mention specifically above. AKA blades of blood.
1,069 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »