Reviews for My First, My Last, My Only
Sheveen chapter 16 . 3/18/2015
I don't think I'll ever understand this story. I read it when I was 16 and thought it was the saddest thing ever. I'm 23 now and I honestly think the way Kagome and Inuyasha are acting, is immature as hell, it pisses me off that you can claim to love someone "forever and a day" but still have the audacity to fuck around with whoever you want. That's not love, that's screwed up. I'm sorry, but if I was ever in a situation like Kagome, you'd bet I'd drop both those assholes and find a guy worth my time.
animegirl73 chapter 16 . 2/3/2015
Wow. Hopefully you will finish your story. I am really enjoying it.
Bleach fan25 chapter 16 . 7/5/2011
So what happens next?
kawaiibees4evah chapter 16 . 4/2/2011
. i enjoyed reading this but this is my first time reviewing so if its not really good, dont hold it against me. like it said, im a first-timer anyways ill keep waiting for the next chapters :)
Say0mi Saki chapter 16 . 10/3/2010
I just love reading this story over and over. Just like Inuyasha said about Kagome, I never get enough fill of it. I just love rereading it. All the scenes were extremely erotic and I loved how loyal they were to eachother even though they were with other people. I'm wondering if this was the very final chapter though. Is it? I remember when I first found this story, I was so sad that there was no ending, but after rereading it again, I'm trying to figure out if this chapter was the ending. If it was then, I have no reason to feel empty anymore. LOL. Everytime a favorite story of mine isn't completed, I can't help but feel a little empty, weird right? Though... I'm not sure if this story is completed and I just didn't realize until now. Well, anyway, I'm blabbering... Thank you for writing such a good story. I can never get enough of reading it. (:
Kat chapter 16 . 11/5/2009
D: everything okay out there? I remember reading this story a few years ago. Just recently found it again and picked it up. Realized there's not been an update in a while. Kinda makes me sad. It's a real good story. You got something real good going there. hope things are well and everything eventually gets picked up. (Better late than never?)
guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
OH MY FUCKING GOD!

BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ!

please keep up this story i love it and i really want to know what happens with the inuyasha and koga story... and the hot lemons can keep on coming too ;)
Ayiea chapter 16 . 5/14/2009
Hey. Really great story. It would be really cool if you'd continue. I so want to know what happened between Sango and Miroku.

desperatley hoping that you'll continue,

Ayiea
Finbastard chapter 16 . 12/21/2008
Where is chaptah 17?
Kagasha chapter 16 . 8/7/2008
Aww this story is so adorable and sweet. I just loved all the debatin between kouga and inuyasha and how she dealt with him leaving. It was so realistic, not all mushy and fluffy. Really enjoyed the story

Kagasha chapter 15 . 8/6/2008
Aww that little bit with kouga and the flowers part was cute.(im kind of kouga and kagome fan) but me liky chappie. This story is so cute, cant wait 2 c how it ends

Kagasha chapter 13 . 8/6/2008
Wow I did just realize dat this was lemon free. Nice chapter

Kagasha chapter 11 . 8/6/2008
Nice chapter, I like how this chapter and the one b4 this linked with the titles and stuff. Great idea

Kagasha chapter 10 . 8/5/2008
Oowwaa. biting my nails 2 c wat she's goin 2 say bout the condoms
Kagasha chapter 9 . 8/5/2008
Wow so much drama, I hate that damned kikyo. I hope she dies n this XD well anywayz nice job