Reviews for Best Thing Ever
Imzadi chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
You go, girl! Thomas was a real jerk, but, if he hadn't been, whatever cosmic plan for Claire & her baby wouldn't have been fulfilled. Don't just blame him, though, Claire. Blame your psychic (I forget his name) who put you on this plane to begin with. Excellent story.
yesterdayschild4 chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
I think you might be my new favourite Charlie/Claire writer! I *loved* this!
Melpomene blue chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Hoo-yeah! Like, the best thing ever indeed.

What a wonderful snippet, Thoroughly in character. Delightful!
kiss316 chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
I enjoyed reading Claire's POV of the situations and occurances in "Raised by Another". A fabulous look into her head and her feelings on what Thomas did. I loved that ending sentence.

If we ever get rescued, Claire vowed, I will not rest until I find Thomas and beat his brains out with the curtain rods I installed in his loft.

Go Claire go! Fabulous job, once again. I am enjoying your stories very much!
mnemosyne23 chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
EXCELLENT! Such a great look into Claire's head to see the genesis of her emotions in "Raised by Another." Thomas was such a bastard to leave her like that - but at least it left the door open for her to find Charlie. Maybe that was part of the reason the psychic put her on that plane!

Another fabulous story from you, dahling! You know how much I love your stuff! :D And yes, there IS a Charlie/Claire LJ community, called "The Island," which I actually co-mod with the founder, bailunrui. It's a fun, rocking place - I hope you'll think about joining! The URL is Please think about it! We would SO love to have you and your wonderful, wonderful stories! :D
Fair-Ithil chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
This is funny and sad and not without it's Claire/Charlie moments. Perfect really.
Myr1 chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Hey, that's TWO stories from you that I've enjoyed. ; )

Glad to see the serious with the humor. I hope you write more soon too.

~Myr
Mallory chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Loved it. It was written very well.

I've noticed that fanfic writers will take a character and make that character have a belief that's completely OOC simply because the writer believes it. That's generally the case with abortion. I don't think Claire would be anti-choice and I'm glad you didn't make her as such (