Reviews for Thanatogenesis
Guest chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
This is so very good. Will you ever come back to it?
A reader chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
Are you ever going to continue this?

It has a great concept.
Crimson.Siberia chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
This is like the hardest story to read, knowing what happens in the original Resident Evil movie (haven't played any games), and all I can think of is all the bad crap that went down in the movie and how the pilots are going down into the hive... I had tense muscles by the end of the chapter. It's really good though, even though it's psyching me out. Thanks for the story. I'm looking forward to what happens next.
blood-fire-dragon chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
...0.0...awwwwww, thats it? really? no more? this was just getting good! I mean, come on! Duo was injected with something! probably the virus, kinda like the resident evil with alice in it. Come on! I want to know what happens! you can't just leave people hanging like that...plz! update this story, this one story, plz plz plz plz plz!
wind dancer1981 chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
please continue with it its been 4 years already
Duskie chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
Man, this is a great crossover, Gundam Wing/Res Evil. I can't think of much anything better. It’s even 2x5, it’s like it was a fic made for me, they were being -so-, cute.

Sad you never finished it though.

Hope you change your mind. 8)
Cookie chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
This is so late but I just found this story and it's very good. I'd liked to see the rest of it. It's not everyday that you find a Gundam Wing story crossed over with Resident Evil. I do hope that you finish it soon.
shinigami109 chapter 3 . 1/31/2007
the mirror thing is like something from the old superhero movies. plz update soon! when's resident evil coming in? will leon be in this?
The Iza chapter 3 . 10/27/2005
I lurve this story. *_* And the interaction between Duo and Fei is adorable!

Please update soon!...;_; or I'll cry.

-Naomi

PS. Added story to Story Alert. :3
Lachwen chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
OMG I got it right?

*dances up and down* Yay!

THis chapter's just as good as the rest - keep up the good work 'cuz we're all dying of suspense out here!
Mithros chapter 3 . 6/29/2005
o pretty story! u better not kill anyone... they did in the film! was mean but SO COOL! please update son
JJ CJ chapter 3 . 6/29/2005
Kya! ::bows down before you* Hoshi-tachi-sama, please write more of this wonderful story! I am dying to find out if I'm right! Is the Movie "Metropolis"? Cause that's what I'm thinking. That or Meybeh Evangelion. But I don't think it's the second one...

In any event, this story is really getting me interested! And I hope Wufei and Duo get a clue soon! That's my fav. Shonen-ai paairing in GW, so now I love you even more!

Good luck with this and the rest of your stories!

-J
Lachwen chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
the only thing i can think of is Resident Evil. but i don't know many horror movies. plz tell soon? lol
Mithros chapter 2 . 4/8/2005
aw cute
crazy-lil-nae-nae chapter 2 . 3/25/2005
I like it, keep up the good work _