Reviews for She Only Smokes When She Drinks
Phil Johan Smith chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
I read this story so many times, and I find it just as amazing every time.
Memory of Emory chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
Oops, haha...for some reason the next chapter wasn't showing up, so I didn't see that you'd actually completed the work. Loved the ending! :D
Memory of Emory chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
I know you've moved on to more complicated works, but I really appreciate if you could finish this one! I love it!
Piratess-Bell chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
That was so cute! I loved Frank. So, so much. Brilliantly written, as is everything you write. Mulder and Scully are down pat here, I really love your interpretation of them. Very true to their character in the show. I loved it, and can't wait to explore the rest of your writing.

-Piratess-Bell
MHFever chapter 5 . 2/28/2008
Oh that was cute! I loved it :) And I totally downloaded that somg after the first chapter :p
MHFever chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
Arrg! Men are so stupid! LOL. He better apologize, and quick. The only thing I have to say is I cannot imagine Scully ever saying 'I have to pee.' LOL. I just started reading your stuff, so I don't know how much you prefer to stay in character and if thats not something that concerns you then by all means, ignore that last comment :) Fanfics are supposed to be creative. I don't like to mess with people's style. I just thought I'd let you know it seems slight OOC to me in case it matters to you :)
MHFever chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
Aren't laptops fabulous? When the keyboard on my last one spazzed out I was so pissed. Then my dad suggested I use the desk top. Are you crazy? LOL. Once you get used to working on your computer in bed you just can't go back. Anyway, I liked this chapter. Its kind of...I can't think of the right word...wierd I guess how the song lines keep popping up in dialogue. I guess I'm just not used to it. I write my songfics completely differently. But the dialogue is otherwise great, very smooth and natural. I'm looking forward to reading more :)
MHFever chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Oh this is good. I can so relate. I'll have more to say after I read more :)
Rhianna chapter 5 . 10/19/2007
Just so you know, the line “Hey, Scully, I know I said you were a cold hearted bitch, but the truth is you rock my fucking world” made me laugh so hard! Good job with the OC Frank and bringing the two together, it wasn't too cheesy and had the right amount of truth in it as well.
Kathryn0505 chapter 5 . 8/18/2007
Natalie,

This was so good! I think you have great talent so I started reading your other fics after I read Trust, Half Baked, and the Loss of Feminist Values. They are so good! I love them! This one made me cry because I also always end up labeled the cold, unfeeling one and I know how it hurts. Anyway, I loved this fic because it's close to me and also because you're an awesome writer!

P.S. I'm 15 now, but when I was younger my mom listened to a lot of country music and I used to listen to Joe Nichols and I haven't in a long time. After reading your fic I went and looked him up and I was so shocked that I knew some of his songs, many of which I haven't heard in years and I really like. So, thank you for reintroducing me to the fantastic singer, and also for introducing me to the amazing song She Only Smokes When She Drinks for the first time.

Beautiful job,

Kathryn
Raven's magic chapter 5 . 3/4/2007
I just had a very weird mental image of Scully and Mulder walking into the bar like Xander and Anya walked into the Bronze.. plaing weddings.
Cloudburst2000 chapter 5 . 7/25/2006
*faints* That was so good! I absolutely loved it! You're right that Mulder does know Scully well enough to know exactly how to hurt her. And I could see him using that if he got angry enough. But, at least, he made up for it *wink* Anyway, great story!
parmakai66 chapter 5 . 7/16/2006
Your story was good... and you should write again .. life is too serious to not have a creative outlet
NadezhdaSt chapter 5 . 7/16/2006
Wow! Awesome end to an awesome story! I'm so glad you decided to finish it and finished it so wonderfully. :) And don't you think about not writing again! That's not fair! You write really really well, you should write more not less. I loved this fic, it was awfully well-written and kept me entertained all along. Keep up the superb work!
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 5 . 7/15/2006
Wow, I can't believe this is really over. I loved the whole thing, the song remains one of my favorites (because of this story) and this story is definitely one of my favorites. Awesome job with the last chapter, it was perfect, I adored seeing Frank again, and the way you wrote their make-up and first kiss was absolutely fabulous and flawless. Wonderful job!