Reviews for All I Want for Christmas
animeroxz chapter 9 . 3/1/2011
This was a wonderful read! I was looking for a relatively long, well-written Bankotsu/Jakotsu fic, and I finally found one!
Kawaii Seishin chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
awwww so cutee
XvampireXTiaXmewXmewX chapter 9 . 7/24/2010
awwwwwwwwww that was so cute it had me squealin like a fangirl i loved it x
SpunkAnimeDolphin chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY! THIS IS THE BEST ONE I'VE READ BETWEEN JAKOTSU AND BANKOTSU! IT WASN'T JUST A PARAGRAPH LONG! IT ACTUALLY A SOTRYLINE WITH IT! INCLUDING, IT'S JUST PAIN OUT FUNNY! I LAUGHED MY HEAD OFF WHEN IT CAME DOWN TO BANKOTSU VISITING SUIKOTSU!

AHHAHAHA! ALL FOR THE LOVE OF JAKOTSU AND BANKOTSU! I SUPPORT! (which isn't very often)
ThatLovelyJubilee chapter 9 . 2/14/2009
Awe' how cute!
Charity322 chapter 9 . 11/19/2008
Aw this story was cute. I started reading yaoi with Sess/Inu but I like the Ban/Jak pairing better; it's a pairing that I can actually imagine happening and Jakotsu is just so cool. :D
Scott chapter 9 . 3/24/2008
That was a perfect ending for the story! I really love your writing, truly. I write too, but my stories are mostly suspence and horror. But I've been thinking about writing a romance. Bankostu will always be my favorite, he's so cute!

Scott
Kidea chapter 9 . 12/2/2007
fangirls hysterically and dies

That was the cutest thing ever! I mean seriously! You got me to read three things I never read!

#1 I don't read Inuyasha fics cause I'm not a big fan...though I have always liked Jakotsu /

#2 You got me to read fluff! I'm more of a lemons and yaoi person myself but I was addicted from word go!

#3 You got me so into this story I barely realised I was reading a story with multiple chapters! 'm so used to readind one shots I've pretty much given up on chapter stories, you are amazing!

This was the best, cutest, and most well written story I've ever read! Seriously!

Much love from Kidea~!
Sectored chapter 9 . 9/17/2007
Awe! I love the ending! Sweet story, I really enjoyed it! I'll probably read it again closer to christmas time!
kirayasha aka kira chapter 9 . 6/2/2007
What a sweet lil Christmas story!
Madame President chapter 9 . 5/11/2007
tears of joy and fluffyness are running down my face. it's kind of nice actually... i loved it. i'd give constructive critisisum but i can't think of anything that needs work. all in all, great.
Sonea and Dorien chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
*crys* so good. My favourite character is bankotsu he's so cute *drools* Plz excuse my retardedness
ahunmaster chapter 9 . 8/10/2006
Aw...they made up...well,...kinda

nice story,...if only that could happen to me...sigh...(lost in dream world, please do not attempt to rescue)
chicagoxpillowz chapter 9 . 7/18/2006
Wow. This story kicked major ass. _ It really needs a lot more publicity then it's getting. I would put it on my favourites list..but I have to many. T.T

You know.. i can really tell that you put your heart and soul into this fic. _ And that's probably why I liked it so much.

(That AND the fact that it was BankotsuXJakotsu -cough-)

Anywho. I hope you continue to write more fabulous fics darling! _ Later.
afallfromgracex3 chapter 9 . 7/16/2006
O

M

G

THAT WAS THE CUTES THING EVER!