Reviews for Daddy Rooster Head
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow. . . ..
Dead Inside chapter 18 . 11/27/2020
I FINISHED IN 1 HOUR! WOOHOO! THAT WAS SO GODDAMN CUTE OH MY GOD NO WONDER I LOVED IT! I CAN'T STOP SMILING! SQUEEEEEE! I DOUBT YOU READ THESE REVIEWS ANYMORE BECAUSE THIS WAS MADE YEARS BEFORE I WAS BORN, BUT IF YOU DO THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! THIS IS A BLESSING AND I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR YOUR EXISTENCE! JWSBWNBSBWABNWBAJS!
Dead Inside chapter 1 . 11/27/2020
This is my second time reading this. I forgot to review the first time, so I'm gonna re-read it and then review. I'm excited! I remember adoring this fic, but I can barely remember it. Here I go!
666snoopy chapter 18 . 12/17/2019
That was an awesome story!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/2/2019
That was so nice...
Ishanika chapter 18 . 6/9/2019
May I just say. That. Was. Fuh-reakin Amazing. I've never believed in the concept of "tears of joy". But you tooootally floooored me with this story. Y'know what? I'm gonna go read that novel now. Daddy Long Legs, I mean. Cheers! And good luck in your future endeavours. You're a wonderful author, and therefore, a Very Important Person
Nobody chapter 1 . 5/15/2019
Ooooo,I like this,daddy long legs au,nice
KimberLeighLynne chapter 18 . 11/6/2018
Absolutely love this story!
kadey chapter 18 . 9/17/2018
This was the best daddy long legs au honestly. Even better than the original book i'd say.

All of those follow a strict epistolary format, where it's just a series of letters and nothing else. It gets a bit dry and boring, confined to one p.o.v.

But yours included plot in between the letters and different p.o.v and covered so much more emotion and depth. Very interesting.

Kudos!