Reviews for Daddy Rooster Head
I love this so much
Best story ever!
Arw165 chapter 18 . 7/3
Is Naruto teaching other kids how to steal in chapter 13? Wow, that's a great senpai, no doubts.

Hm, after reading this story I guess epistolary fics (even partly) are not for me. Maybe it's a good idea to have so much time covered in relatively short way, but I felt quite distant from maturing Naruto and things he was experiencing. Plus, I can't say I'm satisfied in "romance" departament. There's not really much of it (except for the last 3 chapters?) and "the letter"-style weakens it even more. I wouldn't mind it, if Naruto explored his feelings (maybe sexuality as well, since the transfer from Sakura to Sasuke went smoother than I would expect) a little more.

Naruto's attitude towards Sasuke is quite annoying. I feel sorry for the guy, since kind-to-everyone Naruto keeps hating on him everytime he gets a chance. Even when Sasuke does something good, he would rather die than say "thank you" and keeps making excuses for Uchiha's nice behaviour. It's a miracle they ended up together, at least based on what you've written.
ahans1b chapter 18 . 2/18
Love this story! Funny, cute and sweet.
Maria chapter 18 . 12/15/2016
I enjoyed reading this. Very well done. The phasing is good as well and the characterization is on spot.
Neverthless, I find Naruto's attituds a bit on a rude side. He's way too stubborn and sometimes his logic is unacceptable. He never even thank Sasuke, as Sasuke, with all the things he had done for him. If Sasuke was not receiving the letter, he would not have known. It would appear, on his pov if he's not 'daddy', that the only thing Naruto does is accept but never gave proper thanks. All this time when Naruto meets Sasuke, he glared and fought with him. Ignores him sometimes and doesnt really care even if their previous meeting, Sasuke has done something nice for him. I hate that about your Naruto, it makes me feel as though he's so confident that he needs not need to acknowledge other people even if they hate them for an unreasonable reason. I have no idea, in reality that is, someone as nice and generous as Sasuke even though he onlt shows this to naruto, would fall in love with a spoiled, rude and petulant boy.
yuri plisetsky chapter 18 . 8/31/2016
this is absolutely good! it left me craving for more sasunaru fluff from you but when i checked your profile you don'tX have that much sasunaru T_T this is a blasphemy
Nabs D chapter 6 . 8/28/2016
In love with such a heart warmiing scene
DnMikado chapter 18 . 8/8/2016
It was great and seriously all the way untill Naruto got an replay from Daddy rooster head (in his handwriting) I keept on thinking. Well it's obviously that daddy rooster head is Sasuke but then I got a little bit unsure xD since I imagined sasuke having a beautiful handwriting xD but this was a great story really enjoyed it
Guest chapter 18 . 7/17/2016
Holy shit where to start i love this fic start to finish it is absolutely amazing. I really liked the ending as well you wrapped up the last bit so well that acually well and truely felt like the end and not a jerky finish like most
Blu chapter 18 . 7/17/2016
Loved this!
LBH-don't give up chapter 18 . 5/26/2016
It was very interesting. I hope you will write sequel.
sararain0 chapter 18 . 1/8/2016
I'm very glad I've found this story. Daddy long legs had always been one of my favorite stories and I had so much fun reading this because it was exactly like the original book (well except for some small details). it feels nostalgic. Daddy rooster head...omg, it's even more hilarious than daddy long legs because sasuke is probably the only one with such hair cut in that world xD Thank you so much for staring this story. i really loved it.
phantomlady13 chapter 18 . 12/15/2015
Awsome !
The Characters is totally like them , not much OOCness there *nodnod*
And Naruto...remmeber to give Sasuke the promised Punch Ok ? *giggles*
This story is just so cute, pluffy, n romantic *sigh*.
And that thanks to you *bow*

Ps. Can't wait to read the next story . Keep Going ! 2 thumbs for you !
lazy one chapter 18 . 8/28/2015
Ur sexy! I Love this fic! It's so hard finding a entertaining and worth while fanfics! U made some one who hates to read read! Thank u!
aptmae chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
this story had been on my 'to read' bookmark for a long tine and I regreted that I didn't read it sooner. I really like it, the OOCs were acceptable, great writting skill, and very smart of you to put the story as a letter.