Reviews for Daddy Rooster Head
666snoopy chapter 18 . 12/17/2019
That was an awesome story!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/2/2019
That was so nice...
Ishanika chapter 18 . 6/9/2019
May I just say. That. Was. Fuh-reakin Amazing. I've never believed in the concept of "tears of joy". But you tooootally floooored me with this story. Y'know what? I'm gonna go read that novel now. Daddy Long Legs, I mean. Cheers! And good luck in your future endeavours. You're a wonderful author, and therefore, a Very Important Person
Nobody chapter 1 . 5/15/2019
Ooooo,I like this,daddy long legs au,nice
KimberLeighLynne chapter 18 . 11/6/2018
Absolutely love this story!
kadey chapter 18 . 9/17/2018
This was the best daddy long legs au honestly. Even better than the original book i'd say.

All of those follow a strict epistolary format, where it's just a series of letters and nothing else. It gets a bit dry and boring, confined to one p.o.v.

But yours included plot in between the letters and different p.o.v and covered so much more emotion and depth. Very interesting.

Kudos!
I love this so much
Guest chapter 18 . 8/2/2017
Best story ever!
Arw165 chapter 18 . 7/3/2017
Is Naruto teaching other kids how to steal in chapter 13? Wow, that's a great senpai, no doubts.

Hm, after reading this story I guess epistolary fics (even partly) are not for me. Maybe it's a good idea to have so much time covered in relatively short way, but I felt quite distant from maturing Naruto and things he was experiencing. Plus, I can't say I'm satisfied in "romance" departament. There's not really much of it (except for the last 3 chapters?) and "the letter"-style weakens it even more. I wouldn't mind it, if Naruto explored his feelings (maybe sexuality as well, since the transfer from Sakura to Sasuke went smoother than I would expect) a little more.

Naruto's attitude towards Sasuke is quite annoying. I feel sorry for the guy, since kind-to-everyone Naruto keeps hating on him everytime he gets a chance. Even when Sasuke does something good, he would rather die than say "thank you" and keeps making excuses for Uchiha's nice behaviour. It's a miracle they ended up together, at least based on what you've written.
ahans1b chapter 18 . 2/18/2017
Love this story! Funny, cute and sweet.
Maria chapter 18 . 12/15/2016
I enjoyed reading this. Very well done. The phasing is good as well and the characterization is on spot.
Neverthless, I find Naruto's attituds a bit on a rude side. He's way too stubborn and sometimes his logic is unacceptable. He never even thank Sasuke, as Sasuke, with all the things he had done for him. If Sasuke was not receiving the letter, he would not have known. It would appear, on his pov if he's not 'daddy', that the only thing Naruto does is accept but never gave proper thanks. All this time when Naruto meets Sasuke, he glared and fought with him. Ignores him sometimes and doesnt really care even if their previous meeting, Sasuke has done something nice for him. I hate that about your Naruto, it makes me feel as though he's so confident that he needs not need to acknowledge other people even if they hate them for an unreasonable reason. I have no idea, in reality that is, someone as nice and generous as Sasuke even though he onlt shows this to naruto, would fall in love with a spoiled, rude and petulant boy.