Reviews for Daddy Rooster Head
Ookami-Ryuu chapter 18 . 6/12/2010
Read this again because it's such an ejoyable fic. *smile*

Thank you so much for writing it.

/Dragonwolf
Emiko-chan meh chapter 18 . 6/3/2010
hehe, i didnt guess it was sasuke at all. i thought he, like, knew daddy rooster head or something. great fic, and the people who said you sucked should all be doused with icewater.
Seyyan chapter 18 . 5/26/2010
too lazy to log in...

just wanted to say, that was a fun story. even though i already knew it was sasuke, the journey from point A to point B was still enjoyable.
nomy chapter 18 . 4/29/2010
you really do write exactly like the original version but slightly different on bits this and that..
i have fun reading your story..an awesome feeling when i finish reading this..so great job!
DirtyLittleSecret82 chapter 18 . 4/26/2010
This story was so cute. Hope that doesn't offend you. Glad I came accross it. Can't wait to read more of your work.
ForgottenTales chapter 18 . 4/25/2010
LOL hilarious! It was so obvious who Naruto's benefactor was though. Never doubted it for a second. :D

Which was why I was amused when Naruto confessed his feelings in the letter.

And OMG Naruto was so oblivious with the Gaara likeing him thing. -.-" but then, it's so like him.
ansatsusha666 chapter 18 . 4/1/2010
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!

I KNEW IT WAS SASUKE I KNEW IT!
randomyay chapter 18 . 3/17/2010
this was great :3
DeviWan chapter 18 . 3/16/2010
Absolutely AMAZING!
GoldenVXN chapter 18 . 2/12/2010
This really was a great story! I think I am going to have to read Daddy-Long-Legs now. LOL Thanks for sharing your story with us readers!
Jamile chapter 18 . 2/8/2010
No matter how many times i have read this fic it always never failed to brighten up my day.. i really love how you made this fic, it's like a feel-good story that is soo much like Naruto. I always re-read this story everytime i am feeling sad or just bored like shikamaru and it always lift up my feelings and would give me this doppy smile after reading the last chapter. LoL

Then i found out that you're also a filipino and that really made my daY More. haha.. can't belive that my favorite fic's author is a filipino cause i am also too.. Keep up the good work.. hope to read more of your fic fics..
of Burnt Roses chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Great story! Loved all of it! Nice job!
The 17th Requiem chapter 18 . 12/22/2009
I finally, FINALLY managed to read this fic all the way through without getting side-tracked! Hooray! And I loved it from beginning to end! - Definitely one of the best Sasunaru fics I've read!
crazylelenumber1 chapter 18 . 11/8/2009
That was one awesome fanfic! I really really liked it. I liked all the funny parts. I kinda want to read the original novel now. I liked your version of Naruto he was very accurate (not really for the time now but then, 2004, defiantly). Though I can't really see why people didn't see Sasuke as Daddy-Roster-Head from almost the beginning I mean it was pretty obvious(*winces* sorry). I really liked the format though I realize that you probably also got this from the book. I liked Kakashi's role throughout though he never did meet Sakura. The little Gaara love escapade was also very amusing. I kinda wish that there was an epolouge just to see how things turned out, but I guess that's not happening. Yeah, so great job. It turned out really good!

Peace and Love!

~Crazylele1
ImaginaryLions chapter 18 . 10/23/2009
You write so freakin' well, I was laughing and reading so fast because I loved reading the letters (that was the best part for me). I started getting suspicious and thinking Sasuke might be Daddy Rooster Head but I now know for sure I was right :) Please continue to write, and I don't care how long you take to write a new story because I know it will be worth it. Sorry for writing so much. Thanks!

-adds to faves-