Reviews for Daddy Rooster Head
Aya Wanderlust chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
Whoops i forgot to sign in for the review earlier. Again, i love reading good fics! Thank you for writing one. Cant wait to read on to the chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
I have to admit.. i really like your take on their characterizations. Very amusing and outstanding. Love your story to bits. Haa... i love reading good fics!
SoulessNeko12 chapter 18 . 6/19/2015
Bloody Hell! Your story was absolutely brilliant, I enjoyed all of your chapters and the ending was sweet *smiles happily* I can't wait for more of your work too come C:

Sincerly~ Neko-San
Selfinflicted Poison chapter 18 . 6/11/2015
Really enjoyed the story!
I figured out who Daddy rooster head were a couple of chapters in and couldnt wait for Naruto to connect the dots and clawing my hair off with every chapter end when he had'nt. xD
And then the fretting how N was going to react when he finally learned the truth. ;)
I really would have liked more fluff, but that would've destroyed the whole 'air' of the story and made it seem forced.
Thank you for his naive and humorus persona. And the letters! :D
porcelain insane chapter 18 . 4/17/2015
This was beautiful, and i'm super happy! I hope that in the end they were together, i'm assuming as much! But, who knows with all the secrecy maybe Naruto told him no. I would like to think they just had a lovers quarrel and they lived happily ever after together! I'm sure that's what happened!
porcelain insane chapter 15 . 4/17/2015
I'm so upset, I wish I was a faster reader; like Spencer Reed from Criminal Minds. I seriously have neglected doing anything because of this story! I just can't turn away from it! And I'm super stoked about the little Kakashi/Iruka bit you put in, I wonder if you'll do more! Any who, your story is awesome and maybe when I finish it I will write my very first Naru/Sasu fic. I've been to scared in the past, they are my OTP and I want to do them justice! So maybe I'll muster up some courage and write them next! All thanks to you and your story for giving me so many ideas!
porcelain insane chapter 6 . 4/16/2015
I really just want to read the book you said this was based off of because if it is half as good as this I have to read it. If it wasn't clear; so far, I am in love with this story! I actually have a bunch of fic's in a bookmark folder and I have been holding off on reading this one because of it's length. I knew if I started it I wouldn't want to stop reading it; insomnia boredom cured. But, really I love your writing, so I am going to continue reading this! I just thought I should let you know that I love it before I become to engrossed and forget all about reviewing!
jupimako chapter 18 . 4/11/2015
That was beautiful! I totally binge read it. Thank you so much.
I Can't Log In Using Opera Mini on Mobile so I'm Just Making This My Username chapter 18 . 4/4/2015
Dear Dragon Dreams,

I just want to tell you that this story is one of the most endearing, funny, shocking- and other complimentary adjectives I have yet to learn- that I have read. At Chapter seventeen, when I found out that Sasuke was Daddy Sharingan Rooster Head and that Sasuke had pneumonia, I cried because I thought he was going to die. I blabbed all about it to my sister before calming down and continuing to read. I was perpetually happy to know that he never died and that they got their happily ever after. You really had me going though. I cried for like twenty minutes. I love you.
Ai no Maneshi chapter 18 . 3/20/2015
Nice work, author-san! Really good! I just wish that there were more KakaIru moments or if Kakashi would pursue Iruka-kun after this.
Simon chapter 18 . 3/19/2015
*is singing in contentness*
Fandomsrule10 chapter 18 . 3/3/2015
This is probably the very first SasuNaru fic that I have not wanted to quit in the middle of it. Soooooo cute! I love it!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/12/2015
“I feel like we're as close as strangers.”

Though my lyric is true, I will be forever thankful. Reading this fanfiction has made me so happy. I promise I will never forget you.!i truly believe Uchiha Sasuke and Uzumaki Narutl love each other as passionately as yoy and other writers put it. I love them as much as they love themselves. And maybe that's wrong; because who would love some characters so much to emotionally die when she is not by their side? They are my life. The reason I am alive. Uchiha and Uzumaki and Inuzuka and Sarutobi and Hatake, etc.. saved my life. Now I feel like I'm invinsible when they are with me. Like I can accomplish anything! Like I matter... But anyway, I'm rambling. I was sexually abused when I was seven years old by my neighbor. I am currently fifteen. I have never, ever told anyone I have personally met about this, and after eight years, I wonder how long I can keep my facade. But Naruto defeated his past, and I can't lose to him. Nothing is fine, but he makes me happy. Keep being you, writer, and never forget me; for I will never forget you. I love you for who you are, and for who you will be. I wish you the best of lucks, and a happy life.
Nixien chapter 18 . 12/27/2014
Aw... thank you so much for writing and actually finishing this story (um... you know, at first I was a bit afraid that the fanfic would be unfinished, so it's not as I was looking forward to the end. I wasn't! ...). Anyway, it was AWESOME. I enjoyed every piece of it! I really do like the style and the letters! Oh... I suppose I should be sleeping by now (3:45 A.M. -.-)
Once again, it was great story, thanks for sharing/writing/whateverelse. ;3
Washawana chapter 18 . 12/8/2014
Couldn't stop reading until the end.. truly captivating fic
972 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »