Reviews for Daddy Rooster Head
Ms Tina chapter 16 . 4/24/2005
ah! sasuke-bastard! he screwed up the second half of his confession! still, poor thing!

can't wait for the continuation, definitely one of my favourite naruto fics!
temlim chapter 16 . 4/23/2005
I really like this story; it's a lot of fun. Also, was that a hint of Pride and Prejudice that I detected in this chapter?
story in reverse chapter 16 . 4/21/2005
Man, I love this story. I really need to read Daddy-Long-Legs...

I feel like laughing every time someone calls Sasuke a "bastard." XD
Glow in the Rain chapter 16 . 4/21/2005
Oh, burned. Poor boy. He'll get Naruto.

I hope o-o;

Great chapter, though. Loved it.

Phoe-chan
Illusions of a Fox chapter 16 . 4/21/2005
Dear Dragon Dreams (Guess where I'm stealing this format from? .)

I love this story! You have a wonderful talent for writing, everyone's so in character and perfectly written, damn you for being so perfect! Ah well, you give the rest of us the motivation to improve and become better. I've read a lot of AU stories where the romance begins to quickly or the characters don't fit the roles they've been given, it causes the story to burn out quickly and I lose interest, but not with you! Nope! Anyway, thankyou for writing such a wonderful story, and please continue fgor all of us fangirls...and boys, (mainly my brother, -_-;)

Waiting for you're next chapter!

Kitsune
mnemea chapter 16 . 4/21/2005
'against my will, against my reason, and against my character' I loved this phase...Pride and Prejudice fan huh...

I really like your story just started reading it yesterday
Sentai chapter 16 . 4/20/2005
*Sniffles saddly* I think Sasuke really like Naruto, Naruto just some chicken shit to blieve he would like osmeone like Sasuke! xP Can't wait for your next update, I just wanna laugh everytime Naruto says "You know what, dayy?" I just wanna laugh xD It just dosen't sound like he would say "Daddy" in those letters xD But it's original, so keep up the good work, ne? _

JA Ne

ps. *Adds to favourites*
Seamarmot chapter 16 . 4/20/2005
Hum... Sasuke didn't read enough romance novels in his life. Surely because he must despise them... but still, he would have known what an ass he was being in his declaration... _;

I'm realy curious to find out what will make Naruto like him back... _
AleGnA chapter 16 . 4/20/2005
WAH! That's so sad! I think there were some major mixed wires there. I think Sasuke needs to learn how to word his affections better... Naruto was a little harsh, but I think I can understand his view. I mean, I probably would have thought the same thing if all I was hearing were negatives. Negatives are a no-no in a confession of the heart. Great stuff! Can't wait to read more!
mkh2 chapter 16 . 4/19/2005
*smacks Sasuke* Bad! *runs out of reach* Grr... learn to speak with your heart and not with your wallet - trying to bribe someone with money while demeaning them sounds like you makes them out to be some kind of whore, idiot. And again I say, -idiot-.

Go Naruto! Show of that shmexy backbone of yours. XD Don't worry; if Iruka-kun does come to visit I'm sure he will console you, so long as Kakashi doesn't come by and try to jump him to turn him into a puddle of blushing goop.
esther chapter 16 . 4/19/2005
GYAH! UPDATE SOON!

and oh Mr. Darcy, whoops, sasuke, what a stupid and insensitive way to tell Eliza-Naruto of your feelings...

yay for shikaino! XD thanks for the wedding, that was nice!

this story has really sucked me in. it's great, love it! can't wait for the update!

but now i'm confused, are you going to follow the daddy long legs story line or P&P? hm...

xD anyway, update soon!
Liliess chapter 16 . 4/19/2005
Oh no. Sasuke getting rejected? That seems almost impossible but Naruto is the number one hyperactive person anyways. I wonder how Naruto feels. I can't seem to understand if Naruto feels the same way or not. Hmm.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/19/2005
A conclusion! I can't wait! Sasuke was really being an ass! I mean he did say why loved Naruto! He treated his love like a disease! Neji or someone should kick Sasuke in the right direction! Naruto on the other hand needs some pushing! After that Naruto is going to be screaming mad!
bb-s chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Your fic is just so great that I can not ignore here I am reviewing back.I love your story so make me smile all day when I think of your fic.I will confess you I just save the interesting story before read it when I have some free time. And there are not much fic that I really want to review because I don't know how to review and sometime I just forgot to review after I already read for your fic,I just can't fic is so cute so fluffy so right so yes! Can't find a really good word to describe are so great too not only your fic because you can combine Daddy long leg and Naruto so well.I reread it twice time before I come back to review and because I must have a lucky star upon my head that day when I find your fic.

And did I mention that I love your fic? oh yes I already said it did I I just want to repeat it once again "LOVE YOUR FIC SO MUCH"

and please don't hang it there which is chap16. It end when it's just update soon.
Gonrie chapter 16 . 4/19/2005
That was great! Hope you could update soon!
972 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 55 .. Last Next »