Reviews for Daddy Rooster Head
nkdsanklsandl chapter 16 . 4/18/2005
finally! I was just wondering while reading this chapter when we would learn who this benefactor is... man, this story is like a cross between Naruto and Great Expectations... only better written because you don't ramble on about anything like Dickens' does in his books. I think that's why I read the kiddie versions... they edit that stuff out. Yeah... I had to think for a few minutes because I definitely heard 'benefactor who does not wish to be known' somewhere else and I couldn't remember where. It's been at least four years since I've read GE... we were supposed to read it in 10th grade but I decided I didn't want to since I knew the storyline enough as it was. _ Anyway I love this... and I'm glad you had Naruto react the way you did... cuz it would have been unNaruto if he just accepted it... wheheehee... please update soon. I'm waiting
perfectly weird chapter 16 . 4/17/2005
Gee...that was so pride and prejudice! 'i love you against my will, against my reason and even against my character' the line seemed kind of off in this chapter...or is it just me comparing this to jane austen's novel .Really can't help it, it's my favourite part of the book...hehe...just now i realized how much your story resembles pride and prejudice...no wonder i think it's so cool! Great work BTW
mou chapter 16 . 4/17/2005
aw, poor sasuke, naruto doesn't know who he really is and thinks poorly of him now.
mou chapter 15 . 4/17/2005
sasuke's too kind
ChimiTenshi chapter 16 . 4/17/2005
Yes! Finally! Naru-chan will get to see who's been takin' care of him! Aww! *does happy dance*

Poor Sasuke...but you gotta admit, if you take away the bastard-ness, what's left of him? XD

I absolutely adore this story! Can't wait to see how this will all end up! Xd

Update soon!
Smoking Panda chapter 16 . 4/17/2005
aw...*so sad* hopefully there will be a positive uplook to their relationship in the future...
Native Sakura chapter 16 . 4/17/2005
AH! CLIFF HANGER! Quickly update! I'll be checking every day! *Foams at the mouth and passes out*
Ciel Celeste chapter 16 . 4/17/2005
Woah. It's like Pride and Prejudice. Sasuke is a clone of Darcy, I swear. O.o

I bet I already know who "Daddy Sharingan" is... *smirk* We'll see if I'm right in the next chapter.
Kali Swifteye chapter 16 . 4/17/2005
Stupid *bangs head on desk* stupid *bang* self-centered *bang* idiotic *bang* doesn't frickin' think *bang* damn *bang* Uchiha! *bang bang bang*

Ow. *dizzy* I'm gonna go take some Advil now. *staggers off towards medicine cabinet*
Guest chapter 16 . 4/17/2005
Hi dragon-sama... *sighs* I was really really waiting for this chapter...however, it seems very rushed...I see a lot of mistakes...a lot of deviation from the usual way you write your characters... why does Naruto say that "Maybe you just want me like a new toy" when there's been no such indication of Sasuke's behavior in that sense? Also, I don't know... the brimming emotions that Naruto should be feeling at this point aren't coming out through the dialogue that you've written. Make it more emotional...Like before he turns around, show the readers how upset and angry he is by making him shiver from repressed anger or something...like he has enough anger in him that even if he touches a tree with his pinky it's gonna fall lol... That's how much anger I see in Naruto because Sasuke doesn't treat him as his equal...(not just voice quivering) Make Sasuke's dialogue more to the sense that it's more obvious that 'even though Naruto is way beneath me, and I'm way better than him, I want him for me' kind of thing ya know

One more thing, the part where he's giving the money to Hayate-san...I dunno, it doesn't sound too heroic. I mean, he's doing this to help out his friend, right? The dialogue after he gives the money is so...soo...weird. Like Hayate saying "Yes. Okay." 0.o And elaborate slightly after that...when u just say "Naruto beamed and walked away" lol...

I know I know I know! I wrote a lot...this is not at all to criticize (you know I LOV your fic with a passion!) but but but you have so much talent...you don't have to take any of my advice ;) but, just maybe, you'd like it haha! jk ;)

I can't wait for the finale! yatta! ! ! ! ! ! lol but I'll be sad when this fic is over...because :'( I check for updates to it EVERY SINGLE DAY! lol I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

Love

wiglady chapter 16 . 4/17/2005
omg!

u have to update!

plez!
me chapter 16 . 4/17/2005
whoa. that was such an emotional rollercoaster right there i was shocked beyond reason with every sentence i read O_O and the FINALE next chapter? but..but.. there won't be enough time for naruto to U-turn and for sasuke to rephrase what he said and.. omg, i'll bawl like a baby if it's a sad sasuke-less ending T_T but whatever you write will surely be for the best, so waiting is all i can do i suppose _

holy crap.

what if sasuke himself is the benefactor? great. i'll spend the whole night formulizing theories now XD
onlyHAUNTED chapter 16 . 4/17/2005
Aww!

I'm so sad that this is so close to ending!

I love your story, and you've done a great job so far.

I just have one little critique though.

(I hope you don't mind. I'm not trying to flame you or anything.)

The ending, right after Naruto finishes his last letter, seemed a little rushed.

It was as if you couldn't find a very strong transition so you just decided to plop the last scene down and just sort of ducttape it to the rest of the story.

I dunno, it just sort of seemed disjointed from the rest of the chapter/story.

Sort of anticlimactic.

Other than that, this was a very nice chapter.

I can't wait for the next one!
Liliath chapter 16 . 4/17/2005
OMFG!YOU MEAN NARUTO'S GONNA MEET HIM IN DA NEXT CHAPTER!UPDATE SOON YOU HAFTA OR IM GONNA DIE!GOSH THIS IS UNBEARABLE!.
Tsugath chapter 16 . 4/17/2005
Poor Sasuke! I can't wait until you update. I actually started reading Daddy Long Legs. It's online with Project Gutenburg. I can definetly see the resemblence, but I like your story a whole lot better.
972 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 56 .. Last Next »