Reviews for Daddy Rooster Head
Tsuki no Kitsune chapter 16 . 4/17/2005
well, that was sudden... I was shocked that Sasuke opened up like that... so sudden. Felt unreal... maybe it went too fast? I don't know... But anyway, next chappie is going to be interesting.
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 16 . 4/17/2005
That was really sad . . . so, I'm v ery happy you're into happy endings! (Otherwise I just might go crazy.)
Yaoilover S chapter 16 . 4/17/2005
Oh my god! This is so good! I really want to see what will happen next! What will Naruto say? What will sasuke do? Oh I really want to know now! Damn you're goodness on keeping us wanting more, either way I'm still going to wait on this kool new chair I got today! (it's very nice *o*)
nan-chan chapter 16 . 4/17/2005
Oh, some lines were straight out of Pride and Prejudice. Very fitting. Loved it.
furei chapter 16 . 4/17/2005
my gods. You took some of those lines out of Pride and prejudice! I love you for it xD
wiglady chapter 15 . 4/14/2005
0_O;; how could u end the chapter like that?

you need to update soon! i am hooked on your fic! XD update soon plez!
beberaggy chapter 15 . 4/14/2005
hey, ive only just stumbled upon this story, but already im hooked. its such a cool way to set the whole thing - alturnating between narrative and naruto's letters.

i never really know what to write in reviews so dont normally write them unless i enjoy a story so much that i feel guilty if i dont. definately adding to fav stories and fav authors.

might have to check out the book that this is based on now. cant wait for what happens next.

xx fireyfaerie xx
Gonrie chapter 15 . 4/12/2005
Really love it! Hope you update soon!
acern chapter 15 . 4/11/2005
Ah! *heart* What an amazing fic! Gaara and Sasuke immediately understand each other. :3 So cute. We would love an update soon, but since most authors get annoyed if you bug them too much, we shall merely praise you and move on to read the rest of your work.
acern chapter 14 . 4/11/2005
Ah, Iruka is so suspicious of Kakashi. And so cute! Blush. Blush. Like, five blushes in the chapter! Hee hee hee. Lovely chapter~.
mkh2 chapter 15 . 4/10/2005
I think it's funny how Naruto hasn't quite realized he made a penpal out of Sasuke... or at least that, despite his never suggesting anything of the sort, he suddenly has been getting written to quite a bit by Sasuke (I wonder if he has noticed anything about the mail Neji's been receiving in comparison...)
acern chapter 12 . 4/10/2005
XD Oh my higher deity, GaaraxNaruto! X3 I love you. You're amazing. I want to finish reading this.
acern chapter 8 . 4/10/2005
Arg~ *heartheartheartheart* This is very quickly becoming one of my favorite fics. Eventual Sasunaru; hints of GaaraNaruto... clueless!Naruto... And it's so cute! I love Naruto's thankfulness to Sharigan-sama. *Watches for KakaIru*
acern chapter 5 . 4/10/2005
Five guesses say that Rooster-head is Sasuke. 0
Guest chapter 15 . 4/10/2005
5,0 yen? That's... just about enough to buy an apple, isn't it?
972 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 57 .. Last Next »