Reviews for Daddy Rooster Head
Liliath chapter 15 . 4/3/2005
awesome, really cool chapter, but I still cant wait until naruto meets mr daddy and why wont you let them meet? come on, dont be so evil and at least give naruto a lil hint!
animelvr4evr chapter 15 . 4/3/2005
i love this story! lol. hmm.. let's see what should i say? is itachi gonna show up?
theGreyPebble chapter 15 . 4/3/2005
ooh this is good. i like it a lot...really. please continue. but i really want to know a little more about naruto's past..and sigh..poor gaara. wahh me likes gaara. and when will sasuke make a move? and is neji..interested? or does he just want to piss sasuke off? sigh...ah well. CONTINUE!
Kaaera chapter 15 . 4/3/2005
Daddy Long Legs was a good book, and it's a great one for making fanfics with. _ I read it for the first time when I was reading... I think it was a Hermione/Snape fanfic, in the Harry Potter fandom (in case you didn't know), and then I borrowed the book from a friend so I would know what happened. D So I'm really enjoying your Naruto version! Keep up the great work, I'm looking forward to seeing more! (Daddy Rooster Head is funny. Yay!)
mkh2 chapter 15 . 4/3/2005
Hm... 5,0 en... that's somewhere between 40 and 50 dollars, isn't it? Unless you are treating en like dollars... Still, that was nice of Sasuke, having supposedly only been told that the certain amount of money given to Naruto by his guardian was for a friend of Naruto's (trying to endear himself to our young blonde in his own scruff way, is he?)

Ah... those boys have nice uniforms... I have that picture in my Naruto 2005 calendar (I think for July-August? It's upstairs in my room and I'm not running up just to go check... the dog will whine at me...)
snow887 chapter 15 . 4/3/2005
“I’ll pick you two up at the end of your vacation,” Kakashi said. “Oh and Iruka-kun?” his one eye twinkled merrily, “make sure that Naruto doesn’t tire you so much!”

“You bastard!” Naruto yelled as Iruka blushed bright red.

- XD oh kakashi you perverted bastard. i love you for updating your lovely fic please keep updateing :)
Momochi Zabuza chapter 15 . 4/3/2005
Sasuke is older than Naruto by 5 years! YAY!

There's GaaNaru! KAWAII!

Waah! This story is getting even greater every chapter!

Sankyuu for updating! Hopefully you'll update soon again?

Arigatou Dragon-san!
hujin chapter 15 . 4/3/2005
id like to see more gaara vs. sasuke!

sasuke is really kind in this fic. i think you should make him insist more that he dislikes naruto, at least on the outside.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/3/2005
I love you. Why do you write so good...it makes me want to hug you and hug you and hug you. I like Also...for some strange reason, I like the fact that Sasuke's a bit older than Naruto...you mentioned he's 23 and Naruto's 18...I don't know why it makes it so much cooler 0.o; I guess...my head is a bit twisted...lol...I still think Sasuke in the anime is a bastard...but...I'm falling in love with the Sasuke in your story...but he still can't take the place in my heart that's reserved (and currently and always will be very full) for the love of Naruto Uzamaki. I really want some more SasuNaru moments...there weren't that many in this chapter... There was tension between him and Gaara...lol so it made the readers see that Sasuke has come to greatly like Naruto...to go as far as challenging Gaara...wai I just...ah I love your fic. Muah! Just...just update soon!
Indego chapter 15 . 4/3/2005
_ I love this fic!...

oh...and 5,0 yen is about $45US...not that much?
blue leafy chapter 15 . 4/3/2005
OH DROOLS... A new chapter with the loveliest kakairu and sasunaru. It is too cute and too sweet! (coos)

-from a follower of your story who decided that it is high time for her to send a review.
sky chapter 14 . 4/1/2005
Ah, what a lovely story! Truly, very entertaining. I'm really enjoying it thusfar, and it was so easy to get into, writing style and story, all so enjoyable.

I am tempted to go out and find that book this is based on, curiosity is getting the better of me, but we'll see, I kinda want and wait to find out what happens in this version first, so it doesn't spoil the surprise.. though of course everyone who reads this will try and guess in advance. Hah, that spoils the fun.

I always love favorite stories adapted to other domains, so very entertaining. You're very good at it!

Anyway, now that I've read up to here, I will definitely be looking for more.. such fun.. thx for the story.
HarmonyMarguerite chapter 14 . 3/31/2005
Who is daddy? I know! It's Master Jervie! *giggles madly* Do I get a cookie? This is a great story, based on a great series and a great book. Finally, someone else in the world who has heard of Daddy-Long-Legs. Did you see the movie with Fred Astaire? Please keep writing, I can't wait to read the end where the secret is revealed! Oh, I love Iruka as Sally and Neji as Julia. KEEP WRITING! *Wanders around singing, "What's the matter with Judy Abbott? She's all right. Who's all right? Judy Ab-bott!"

-Harmony
kerosuke jin chapter 14 . 3/30/2005
Hehehe, Neji with his hints. It's inevitable, yes! It is indeed Naruto's fate to become Sasuke's wife. I wanted more SasuNaru goodness, but the KakaIru hints made my day too! I will continue to follow this fic with the most avid anticipation! "moeru"
Doom Squirrel chapter 14 . 3/30/2005
I just got this image of the scene where Iruka tells Naruto that he and Kakashi are together now.

It's very funny in my head, but I suspect it would be corny if I wrote it down.

*a la Oliver Twist* Please sir, I want some more.
972 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 59 .. Last Next »