Reviews for Daddy Rooster Head
ilikesaddleshoes chapter 14 . 3/29/2005
Banzai for updating! But...no sasunaru-ness...bad author! *waggles finger* but...you'll make up for it, yes? Okay, I have to ask...how many people have commented on the "daddy" thing. Like you know...in conjuction with the overly cliched "who's your daddy" Just curious. Hmm, I bet Neji's gonna be on Sasu's bad side for quite a while now...strange though, befor eit was ike he couldn't get enough of him. Oh well, not many can fathom the depths of Neji's mind. Bizarre child. Still fantastic though. So...where'd Gaara go? I think he should meet Sasu. Have a little proverbial pissing contest. But, what do I know, I just enjoy hat you write, so, with that in mind, and with the promise of chocolate bunnies...Update Soon, Ne?
MysticMoon974 chapter 14 . 3/29/2005
Hey,

I really like this story! Could you please update soon!

Thanks
me chapter 14 . 3/29/2005
how can you promise such wonders for the next chapter and NOT update it right away, it gets much harder to wait with each passing chapter- an amazing characteristic for fics, i daresay _

i will get up and dance on the table the next time you update. surely yes.

*rereads the current chapter all over again*
Ciel Celeste chapter 14 . 3/28/2005
*smirk* Poor Iruka. Kakashi's such a tease, isn't he?

Looking forward to the next chapter - great work! _
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 14 . 3/28/2005
Thank you for putting in the KakaIru! I love it.
Yaoilover S chapter 14 . 3/28/2005
lol! Iruka-chan is going to become a tomato! I love this little kakaIru thing, it's just so cute! I can't to see if Sasuke is going to show there too! ov
nkdsanklsandl chapter 14 . 3/28/2005
I like this chapter... and how you portray Kakashi! _ But I want more SasuNaru because KakaIru, amusing as it is, doesn't really interest me. However, I must say I hope some good SasuNaru will be coming up soon. _
snow887 chapter 14 . 3/28/2005
very cuye, i hope to see more kakairu cuteness in more chapters _ must have more
UnOrthodox chapter 14 . 3/28/2005
tres funny chapter, especially with the kakairu. I'm looking forward to seeing more sasunaru, and also more of tsunade, jiraiya, and shikamaru! keep up the good writing.
goingcommando chapter 14 . 3/28/2005
the kawaii kakairu-ness of this chapter makes up for the lack of sasunaru... heh heh heh. cute
turtledonkey27 chapter 14 . 3/28/2005
yay, kakairu! and that neji...'an uchiha is possessive' *snorts*

how old is kakashi supposed to be here? and everyone else at this point? i can't keep track and i know some time has passed (too lazy to figure it out myself!) they must be 16?

so glad you updated! this is one of the stories i look forward to.
Skyflame2 chapter 14 . 3/28/2005
Very cute chapter! Poor Iruka *glomps him* he's so adorable! One of the letters was on my birthday... it was his icky formal one, so maybe that isn't so good... but oh well. Very good chapter, dear, keep up the great work and please update soon!
hujin chapter 14 . 3/28/2005
it made me laugh so hard! id love to see anyone actually do that to iruka
Native Sakura chapter 14 . 3/28/2005
My computer's been stupid and wasn't letting me review your story! I just wanted to say that the SasuNaru in the last few chapters was AWESOME, and I'm happy you update so fast. (I check everyday)
Laie Himura de Fanel chapter 14 . 3/28/2005
Aw Iruka is so CUTE! I've been waiting for this KakaIru moment since Kakashi appeared in the fic, and you've not deceived me, it has been great (but I hope it'll not be the last, right?)!

I'll be looking foward the next chapter!

Laie