Reviews for Daddy Rooster Head
blue leafy chapter 14 . 3/28/2005
kya! I love the scenes of blushes in the car, on the train, during mealtime and at chidori farm!It is so cute!
mkh2 chapter 13 . 3/28/2005
Ara... Looking back at the an at the bottom... when you say cover page, do you mean the picture with the angry looking Sasuke and Neiji, saluting Lee, and grinning though beat up Naruto... in suits? OR did you mean the picture before it with the picture by Kishimoto-sensei which looks like a rather serious Naruto is made of sand that is being blown away? I'm sure you meant the first that I mentioned and not the latter, but I'm not too sure...
renel chapter 14 . 3/28/2005
aw, Iruka is so cute! Kakashi is still Kakashi! and everything is wonderful. :) I love this fic so much! Posessive Sasuke and totally-clueless Naruto so much love.

i went back and reread the whole story again after reading 'Daddy-Long-Legs'. i did enjoy reading the book (lucky i'm on spring break). :) i like what you did with the story.
Liliath chapter 14 . 3/28/2005
*sigh* really sweet kinda loving and all I liked it and man...cant you let naryto meet mr daddy rooster head?T_T *sigh* okay, update soon
Guest chapter 14 . 3/27/2005
Yay...Thanks for updating *glomps you and thanks u profusely* Such a cool chapter lol I love your writing style. Now I can finally go to sleep LOL
Rutile chapter 14 . 3/27/2005
SO KAWAII! Go Kakashi! Make Iruka blush some more! KAWAII DESU!
mou chapter 14 . 3/27/2005
too cute, too cute, too cute. update!
mkh2 chapter 14 . 3/27/2005
Ahem.

Bwahaha! Poor Iruka-chan. I'm sorry, I can't think of anything else to say - laughign too hard to type.
Glow in the Rain chapter 14 . 3/27/2005
Poor poor Iruka-kun. But t'was a good chapter. Nicely done.

Phoe-chan
Ookami Fuu chapter 14 . 3/27/2005
aw... Iruka is just too adorable! o It's really a great choice for pairing up Kakashi and Iruka together... by the way, what does 'Kakashi''s name mean?
Guest chapter 13 . 3/26/2005
DUDE! UPdate...I've been looking at this page like...5 times a day since the 19th lmao. UPDATE THIS AMAZING! fic gah! :D lol!
Sticky-Honey chapter 13 . 3/24/2005
Yay! Another chapter! ::Hugs Sasuke:: Good job, god job! Naruto should appreciate those sweets! ::happy agains cuz of the Naru and Sas moment:: Please up date again when you have a chance.

(I wanna see the picture too) e-mail: Sephiroths_Servant
Kali Swifteye chapter 13 . 3/23/2005
Aw...poor Sasuke! He tries so hard so that he can be around Naruto all the time.
renel chapter 13 . 3/23/2005
i read this in one sitting! wow, i love this story! i don't know what else to tell you, but that i'm in love with this story. i might go and pick up the book too. :) can't wait for more.
Seamarmot chapter 13 . 3/23/2005
I love your fic. Makes me feel cozy and warm inside *_*

Can't wait for what happens next, but I'm too Shikamaru-like to even try to find the book in my mom's huge library. I KNOW she has it. She has everything. So I'll just wait and be patient. Then one of two things will happen: 1) My mom will notice me and fetch it for me, or 2) You will update.

I guess the second option is the most appreciable for me since it will probably be in french. No.2 is also the most attainable, since I don't live with my mother anymore...
972 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 61 .. Last Next »