Reviews for Daddy Rooster Head
kerosuke jin chapter 13 . 3/22/2005
I really hope you would update fast! I could see that you're down to the last few chapters, and I am breathless with excitement! Wow! You got the mood of the novel right. Naruto is at his plucky best and his relationship with Sasuke is progressing beautifully. It's more fleshed out than the one between Jervis and Judy (Sasuke has more personality, thankfully). I anticipate the ending with bated breath!
me chapter 13 . 3/21/2005
aw man, poor sasuke being all neglected by naruto T_T naruto's just SO far away from leaning towards sasuke and since you've already said that this was sasunaru, it's extremely interesting to follow the events very carefully to imagine how both factors will eventually connect, loved this chapter as always! _
ilikesaddleshoes chapter 13 . 3/21/2005
Bonjour! Yay for you updating! TWICE since I left! I was only gone for a week too! What a fantastic suprise it was to look and see that it had been updated! Poor Sasu...he's been coldly rejected... Neji's being conniving, has he figired this all out or does he just think Sasu's got the hots for Naruto. I feel sympathetic towards Gaara too. Poor sweet psycho insomniac boy...hope he doesnt go off the deep end when Naruto finally hooks up with someone. Anyways! Update soon, na? Huggles and chocolate bunnies!
Leihkas chapter 13 . 3/21/2005
You should only be so lucky that I would grace you with a review lol j/k

but awesome story line and good build up of suspense!

Err but I don't know Naruto seems a little gay...lol I mean just some of the things he writes in his letters X_X :P

and Sasuke...I'll not even go there.

I have a hunch that the benefactor is Sasuke ( which would be an EXCELLENT! twist) howere it seems a little wrong.

Because Naruto sees Rooster head sama as a father figure so when I got past chapter 7 all I kept picture in my head was Sasuke saying "who's your daddy".

But thanks for the awesome story.

Lei-o
korbac chapter 13 . 3/20/2005
I love this fic! Great transition from one scene to another. You managed to incorporate the passage of time into the story telling. Three years worth of High School and with only 13 chapters. Amazing! Long, dragging stories are a bore (most of the time)...

Thanks a bunch for this. It's really a great fic...
disama chapter 13 . 3/20/2005
yosh! your new chapter didn't disapoint me! yay! i wanna see iruka! wah!
feathergurl chapter 13 . 3/20/2005
Nya! Omfg! When is Sasuke going to finally admit he likes Naruto? *dying of suspense* Update son!
Momochi Zabuza chapter 13 . 3/20/2005
YAY! This chapter is accessible!

Like everything else, it's UBERLY great!

PLEASE TAKE UP A JEALOUS UCHIHA! Any other pairings? NejiNaru? KakaNaru? Anything at all?

Update soon onegai! YAY FOR GAAxNARU!
Momochi Zabuza chapter 12 . 3/20/2005
There's probably something wrong with my computer, because I'm unable to reach the 13th chapter! Wa!

This story is absolutely unbelievable! I LOVE IT! I thought I sensed some NejiNaru, but I was wrong. It's obvious that there's SasuNaru! And the GaaNaru is GREAT! There must be a twist, 'cause I think Sasuke is the benefactor. At first I thought it was Itachi... but blah!

I hope Gaara's affections will make Sasuke jealous ne? I adore a jealous Sasuke!

Your writing abilities are impeccaable! I really love this fic! Really great!

JEALOUSY ONEGAI!

Update soon please?

Sankyuu Dragon-san!
Skyflame2 chapter 13 . 3/20/2005
I just started reading your fic, and I must say its absolutly amazing! I almost cried earlier since it was so good! Naruto's amazingly naive... but I liked the way you made everyone related! Sakura and Iruka and Haku... You made Neji clever as anything *sniggers* I can't believe Naruto didn't get what was going on during the whole family reunion thing. I'll stop rambling now... Very good fic darling! I must go read the book... Please update soon!
mou chapter 13 . 3/20/2005
hehehe. so funny.
Yaoilover S chapter 13 . 3/20/2005
Chapter 85? Oh my god where have you been!
Muchacha chapter 13 . 3/20/2005
wah! Naruto defied Sasuke. great! Eh, why is Neji so smug? Just coz he knows Sasuke likes Naruto... shouldn't he be more scary or freaked out? He's gonna plot something!
mkh2 chapter 13 . 3/20/2005
Oh dear... I wonder what Neiji is so smug about...
Lukanyy chapter 13 . 3/20/2005
So col, i like it a lot...English is not my first language but i find your fic great and agreable to read (i don't know if this expression exists ?)... I like it very very much in fact...So,...mmhh, i'm waiting for the following and have a happy day,babye ;-)
972 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 .. Last Next »