Reviews for Daddy Rooster Head
Ciel Celeste chapter 13 . 3/20/2005
Wah! Another fantastic chapter! I'm glad Haku made an appearance - he's one of the Naruto characters I like the most. _

Now that you mentioned chapter 85, I'm very intrigued. Better go download it from again! :P
AleGnA chapter 13 . 3/20/2005
Hey, hey! This is a really good fic! You write really well and I've really enjoyed it so far! I keep trying to figure out who it is that Naruto keeps writing to! I have a hunch or two, but I'll wait like Naruto to find out! Oh, if you go on you can find all of the manga there. Can't wait to read more! You rock!
Gisela chapter 13 . 3/20/2005
Hm...what to say? I went from the first to this, unable to stop and now that I am at the last chapter I find myself at a lost. Perhaps I should have made a little comment afterwards, but forgive my inability to just stop reading. But ah this story. I have not read the novel from which you found inspiration, but I must get to that later on.

Now back to this story. I always wanted to hear an AU story with Naruto as a boy in an orphanage, Sasuke as an aristocrat, Sakura as a normal girl, and everyone else with roles fitting their personality and the new story.

This story is absolutely...ahh I don't know.

First I love the letters. They are probably my most favorite part. They are so hilarious and so utterly Naruto except with your own touch. I am reading at night and everyone is sleeping so I should be quiet, but at times I simply cannot help but laugh out loud! Ofcourse I had to look around the room suspiciously to check whether my host mom heard.

The interaction between the two:sasuke and naruto is so amusing. And the knowledge of who his benefactor is suspenseful as the letters and Sasuke's actions overlap. Then there is Neji to remind me and I just can't help but wonder what will happen next.

Props for how well you integrate Japanese culture. At times you catch such small details that I wonder if you too did an exchange program to Japan before. Some things you wrote about reminds me of my own experience. _

And your writing style. I just love it.

You have spun such a wonderful tale putting two stories and merging them into one uniquely your own and I enjoyed reading it so much! Thank you for writing it and I really hope you continue with this story. I would love if I were able to read more of this. But thank you, thank you, thank you for what you have written. I will be smiling all day tomorrow thinking of it _
goingcommando chapter 13 . 3/20/2005
i've been following this fic lately, and i have to tell you that it's really, really good!

it's very enjoyable to see the bickering between naruto and sasuke, and neji being his usual angst-ridden self. and gaara! GAARA! *lol* being the psycho that gaara is, he's funnier than hell.

i hope you continue this fic soon, since i've been bowled over by the story so far.

great job!
Glow in the Rain chapter 13 . 3/20/2005
Haha, how cute. Smug Neji. Smug Sasuke. Yes, they are related. The wholy Angsting Neji thing was so true and funny.

Good chapter. I really liked the whole Inari-tutoring thing.
Liliath chapter 13 . 3/19/2005
YAY!Im so happy that you updated!YAY!and what a great chapter!YAY!Inari's a brat... but Naruto was really cool! and once again YAY! update soon please!
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 13 . 3/19/2005
Um, email is raynin_halkin_sheen

Still love the story.
Laie Himura de Fanel chapter 12 . 3/19/2005
wow! This chapter is so...shocking! First the SasuNaru relationship seems to go well, but suddenly the chapter ends with an argument!

Sasuke, Naruto, PLEASE, stop fighting and jump each other! I want shonen-ai! .

Oh...and wassup with Gaara? What a...interesting way to declare his feelings!

Well, I'll be waiting for the next chapter so don't make me wait too long, plz!

Love,

Laie
Kali Swifteye chapter 12 . 3/16/2005
Oh, burn, Sasuke! Burn! HAHAHA! _ I love Naruto...it's pretty awesome that he's the only one that talks back to Sasuke...

BURN!
It's Just That chapter 12 . 3/15/2005
HaHa! Sasuke-Bastard! _;; Yea! I thought he was getting nicer too! Nah, nah, issokay, I understand, just a simple misunderstanding, ne? Well, great story, keep it up! _;
mkh2 chapter 12 . 3/15/2005
Whoa! Sauke felt bold enough to give Naruru a kiss? And Gaara also made a pass? Aiyiyi, that poor confused boy...

Boy, Neiji was a jerk - purposely inviting Naruto with the sole purpose of enticing Sasuke into coming. Tsk tsk tsk - wonder what Sasuke must be thinking of Neiji now... (Neiji must've felt pretty jealous over those chocos that Naruto-chan received from Sasuke; I'm kinda surprised that Naruto couldn't think of any particular reason why Sasuke would give him any... wait, this is Naruto we're talking about, yes I can.)

Ah, Sasuke, don't you understand the heart of a young man? Isn't one of the reasons Daddy [you] "adopted" him because of his independent, free spirit and talent? Then surely you must've understood how he wanted to follow through on his plans, right? Besides, he made a promise, didn't he, and I'm sure you don't want him to be the sort of person who would easily go back on promises, right? Sasuke-baka. Way to screw up when he just started liking you... Trying to force him into something just because you thought it was a good idea... If you want him to go so much, why don't you try suggesting such a thing a while ahead of time instead of waiting for his announcement of his plans? Gwah...

I'm rambling, and I'll shut up now. The lure of 'arepitas' are caling me...
Ciel Celeste chapter 12 . 3/14/2005
Whoa... so Gaara made his move, ne? Anyhoo, we all know who Naruto will end up with in the end. :P But you never wrote about the "kiss" Sasuke gave Naruto. When did it happen? While Naruto stayed at the Hyuuga-Uchiha mansion? O_o It would be nice if you could explain that particular incident later on in the story.

I can't wait until your next update!
me chapter 12 . 3/14/2005
lol i enjoyed this chapter a lot, with all the drama and new sides to the characters [gaara especially] and different moods too! poor naive naruto XD he amuses me so! anyways, great chapt. again! thanks!
mou chapter 12 . 3/14/2005
poor sasuke got a verbal beating!
Sticky-Honey chapter 12 . 3/13/2005
Oh! Hee hee! I didn't know you made an up date! Sorry! -.-

Aw, no Naruto and Sasuke aren't getting along! And it was so nice to see that they were talking earlier! Darn... Anyway! Please up date again soon!
972 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 63 .. Last Next »