Reviews for Daddy Rooster Head
Iceheart19 chapter 12 . 3/13/2005
Wait. What kissing incident? I don't remember anything like that in the last chappies. Heh heh. Sasuke has competition. Well, its not like Sasuke is having any luck. Too bad, Gaara is so cool.

Europe, huh? Its kinda weird that Neji is also going to Europe. Does this mean that Naruto will go with him or even see him?

Hurry and update soon.
feathergurl chapter 12 . 3/13/2005
T_T *sighs sadly* Poor Naruto and poor, poor Sasuke...Murr...you really should reveal Sasuke's identity to Naruto soon xP that'll be a huge shock to him but hopefully it'll have a good outcome~~ Another great chapter!
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 12 . 3/13/2005
Yeah, it really made up for it! _
NNCS chapter 12 . 3/13/2005
YOU MUST UPDATE RIGHT NOW!

I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
xxSNOWxxDROPxx chapter 12 . 3/13/2005
iz it kakairu or iz iruka just protective of naruto? i hope itz kakairu -
rAiNwAtEr chapter 12 . 3/13/2005
I really liked this chapter.

Question 1- Will Naruto figure out sasuke is Daddy soon?

Question 2- Will Naruto tour Europe with Sasuke?

Well keep up the good work! p

rAiNwAtEr
CChan chapter 12 . 3/13/2005
Lol, wonderful chapter! I especially liked the part where Sasuke sent Naruto chocolates on Valentine's day, and Naruto's so oblivious. Rofl.
Lady of Gryffindor chapter 12 . 3/13/2005
Oh, this story is so good! *hops about* Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
teaspoon chapter 12 . 3/13/2005
haha, okay you are forgiven for the week long wait update (as long as you update in less than a week time period again hee hee) your updates are something I look forward to a lot, and since the plot is prociding nicely, it is becoming harder and harder to be patient, but dont worry, I know the wait is worth it. Good job!
Muchacha chapter 12 . 3/13/2005
Yes! Another chapter, I'm so happy. *weeps* I'm so glad Naruto and Sasuke can spend some time together, and not act like little kids. But I love it when Naruto get angry, heh, much like in the end. He's so livid with Sasuke, but I was shocked too, so dun worry, Sasuke! One minute Naruto all depressed, confused, and then it's get all angry with Sasuke mode! Haha. Mou, I don't know if I should feel sorry for Sasuke, because he set it up for himself, ordering Naruto around, calling him names, and keeping the biggest secret of all, or two secrets, heh. One, he's the daddy, and two, he likes him~!
Tsugath chapter 12 . 3/13/2005
And here it looked like those two were actually getting somewhere. Bad Neji, bad, bad! He's really turning out to be a total jerk. My library has a copy of Daddy Long Legs, and I placed it on hold when it's returned so I can read it.
WaterBookLover chapter 12 . 3/13/2005
wah! Poor Naruto-chan! Decisions, decisions, decisions. Sasuke, you made a really wrong move right there (I hope that it wasn't jealousy of Gaara... _;). Please write another chapter soon! I really love this story!
Liliath chapter 12 . 3/13/2005
YAY!Go Naru-chan go!yell at sasuke!YAY!...but I hope he gets better *sniff*...but the thing with gaara...man, that really got me surprised!. but it was fun anyways, your story is briliant as ever!update soon!
Glow in the Rain chapter 12 . 3/13/2005
Hee. Naruto got pissed at poor Sasuke. Loved Neji's mom fainting at their argument.

Great job,

Phoe-chan
Rutile chapter 12 . 3/12/2005
...So Naruto still doesn't know that Sasuke-kun is Sharingan-sama? A (Actually I don't either. I'm assuming. It can ONLY be Sasuke after all) ... anyway update soon!
972 | « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 64 .. Last Next »