Reviews for Daddy Rooster Head
ame-ame chapter 11 . 3/9/2005
This is realy good! It really is amazing. :3 I can't wait for the next chapter!
NNCS chapter 11 . 3/7/2005
great chapter!

i want you to update right now this second!
Liliath chapter 11 . 3/7/2005
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG and OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!breathe in...breath out...breathe in...breath out...breathe in...breath out...okay, Im calm now...OMG DADDY ROOSTER HEAD'S PLOTTING SOMETHING!OMG!HE'S PLANNING INTO SECRETLY SHOWING HIMSELF TO NARUTO!OMG OMG OMG OH MY GOSH!...no really, in this chapter..you made me tense up many times and then you left me...well us...with the semi-cliffhanger!I still love for making up this story coz it's really fantastic and all BUT PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I really need to know what happens next...man Gaara's "who knows why" watching Naruto, Neji "mysteriously" invited him and Sasuke...well...you know,I kinda noticed only now that Sasuke didn't even show up in this chapter...oh well! well, there so many cool things happening around, man I'm so curious about it all so please update soon, I beg you on knees!...well...not quite on knees coz mum is in living room and she'd probably think I've gonna nuts so I'd rather not try it *shudders* but still. Loving your story and all!see ya soon in the next chappie!
Ciel Celeste chapter 11 . 3/7/2005
Yosh! Another update! *happy dance*

I can't wait for the next chapter. *smirk* It should be interesting, especially with dear old "Daddy Rooster-head" coincidentally going to Tokyo at the same time as Naruto...
Tsugath chapter 11 . 3/6/2005
Oh that's right, who was the author of the Daddy-Long-Legs again?
mou chapter 11 . 3/6/2005
Is Sasuke going to dress up as Naruto's fat, wealthy rooster-headed benefactor? hehehe. Please update!
rAiNwAtEr chapter 11 . 3/6/2005
Yay-you wrote yet another chapter! I can't wait for Naruto to find out the truth about Sasuke, it seems like I have been waiting 4-ever!

Wishing you the best of luck

rAiNwAtEr
WaterBookLover chapter 11 . 3/6/2005
Yay! Another chappie! I love this story so much! Please write another chapter soon! Also, how much longer will it be before Naruto discovers the truth? Not that I want the story to end, especially since it's so funny to see Sasuke react to Naruto's letters, but... I also want to see how he'll react... _
Iceheart19 chapter 11 . 3/6/2005
Aha! It is Itachi. Isn't it? Oh man, Now I am even more curious. I would love to see how does Naruto and your readers not recognize who "Daddy" is. Why exactly did Neji ask him to come? I am dying to find out what happens in the next chappie. Hurry and update soon.
meh chapter 11 . 3/6/2005
this story iz realli good, i really like it. plz update soon. there's a book? i neva new tat... iz ur story based on it? I mite read it 2 if it iz

Glow in the Rain chapter 11 . 3/6/2005
I love Shino.

XD Great chapter.
Muchacha chapter 11 . 3/6/2005
All I can process is how cute this is. My mantra while reading this was "oh, it's so sweet. Sweet, sweet, sweet, cute..." Yes, there's the unexpectedness, the suspense... when Naruto's finally going to figure out who daddy is! But right now, he should figure out the guys who have a crush on him. Mou, Gaara, make your move!
disama chapter 11 . 3/6/2005
waa~ so good! ..again. plz keep writing!
SparkyKnight chapter 11 . 3/6/2005
...goddammit...it was getting really good! and now I'm getting really curious on who the guy actually is!
Yaoilover S chapter 11 . 3/6/2005
Yay! Naruto is a writer! Yay! Gaara might be stalking Naruto! Yay! Kakashi is going to follow Naruto and Neji! I can't wait to see what will happen next! o
972 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 .. Last Next »