Reviews for Daddy Rooster Head
DirtyTrippN chapter 11 . 3/6/2005
hehehehe i wonder what he has plan
ilikesaddleshoes chapter 11 . 3/6/2005
YAY for the update! BANZAI! Now...er...do it again? I was waiting forever for this update darlin'! Checked all the time, it's a good story. fanTAStic even. Funny. Very funny. Adoring the naturally agile and flexible line...in any yaoi story that's some good foreshadowing. Or...any story period really. I feel kinda bad for poor Gaara. I adore Gaara, but the poor guy seems to be getting the short end of the stick here, Temari's just mocking him now. Oh, I was sitting thinking right before I wrote this review and my imagination ran away with me. I was thinking how random it would be if all of a sudden it was Itachi and not Sasu and then I twitched...but it was interesting. Will he be making an appearance? Does Rasengan have any special meaning? I mean, Yondaime's the only user who hasn't made an appearance in the story already...will it continue to show up or has it outlived it's usefulness? Update soon, ne?
Lady of Gryffindor chapter 11 . 3/6/2005
*grins* Another great chapter! Poor Gaara..._; I feel sorry for him! Ah well...The trip to Tokyo should be interesting. Update soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/6/2005
lol Dude, I love your fic. I was waiting for an update for days :P that I went back and read the whole thing again! (that was yesterday)So you have no idea how happy I am when i came to and saw your fic as the first fic LOL Thanks for updating and do update the next chapter soon. In fact, I want to check out that book too (and since I have to go to the library today, anyway, why the heck not? ...right?) but I don't want to ruin the fic for me! EK decisions decisions! Anyway, this is one of the most interesting AUs out there :D Gah, gotta love Naruto *kisses her non-existant Naruto plushyies*
Rutile chapter 11 . 3/6/2005
*splutters* You.. YOU! HOW DARE YOU END IT HERE? Update dammit UPDATE! I wanna see Naruto's reaction when he finds out that daddy rooster is Sasuke! (it IS Sasuke, right?)
feathergurl chapter 11 . 3/6/2005
OMG! Sasuke's going to finally show Naruto who he is? O_O UPDATE! UPDATE!
me chapter 10 . 3/4/2005
oo sneaky sneaky sasuke, stealing the story like that [yay for silly alliteration!] i love how honest naruto is when writing the letters, i keep imagining him as a 8 year-old kid while reading the letters, which is simply amazing. also the way sasuke refuses to stop antagonizing naruto is extremely amusing, thanks for writing!
kelpy chapter 10 . 2/23/2005
It's somehow managed to be hilarious through all the chapters even when poor Naruto thinks back upon past troubles. Can't wait to see how he reacts when the revelations start to happen!
It's Just That chapter 10 . 2/23/2005
Heehee, that was funny! _ The little froggie is a bit scary... A stalker for a frog! Ekk! *Drools* All that yummy FOD... Num... '_'... Love your story! Update soon, kay? -
AncientHistory chapter 10 . 2/22/2005
i love the cute frog. poor sasuke is totally insulted in Naruto's letters. :-)
AncientHistory chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
aw! to bloody cute! foot-fight!
AncientHistory chapter 8 . 2/22/2005
aw, sasuke's jealous and wants some alone time with naruto. how sweet.
AncientHistory chapter 7 . 2/22/2005
sounds like neji really has a thing for sasuke. hohoho. watch out naruto!
AncientHistory chapter 6 . 2/22/2005
aww, too cute.
AncientHistory chapter 5 . 2/22/2005
Loving the names of certain places - Chidori farm? Heheheh, sounds kind of dangerous to me. :-)
972 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 .. Last Next »