Reviews for Daddy Rooster Head
AncientHistory chapter 4 . 2/22/2005
heheheh. troubles abrewing.
AncientHistory chapter 3 . 2/22/2005
i love his letters and how he describes sasuke. really cute.
AncientHistory chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
Hhahahaha. Naruto is too cute! Daddy-Rooster-Head, that's just hilarious! I love your writting!
AncientHistory chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Yeah! This is like The Great Expectation, but better because Naruto isn't like the whiny Pip! Yeah!
Liliath chapter 10 . 2/22/2005
cool chapter dude!loving this story so update soon!
rAiNwAtEr chapter 10 . 2/21/2005
YAH! Another chapter. I just want to say that I think your story is awsome and very well written. You always keep me on the edge of my seat wanting more! I hope you update soon and I wish you the best of luck!

your fan,

~rAiNwAtEr~
Lady of Gryffindor chapter 10 . 2/21/2005
Great, as usual! Please update soon!
Muhcacha chapter 10 . 2/21/2005
Whoa, Sasuke's a bastard... I like to lean Naruto to other possibilites of being with somone such as Gaara or anybody else when Sasuke's being constantly mean. It's like a shoujo manga, where the girl just helplessly falls loves the mean guy that picks on her. Kinda frustrating. How can you love someone who irritates you? Mou, Sasuke...
Muchacha chapter 8 . 2/21/2005
Man, I love this story! At first, you need time to adjust to Naruto's new lifestyle and everything's going great. It's obvious Sasuke is Daddy Rooster, and i thought it was weird he wouldn't visit Naruto more. But now he's causing Naruto sadness, because Sasuke is too jealous-! I like it!
hujin chapter 10 . 2/21/2005
yup! i think uzumaki means like swirl or spiral too.

theres sort of a pun on a lot of names, like hatake kakashi means field scarecrow.
Glow in the Rain chapter 10 . 2/21/2005
Wah! Gamakichi-chan! I love that toad XD

Great chapter-ahh, Sasu-Naru rivalry is so much fun. As are pranks. Yes indeed.

Great job :)
Smoking Panda chapter 10 . 2/20/2005
KAWAII! hehe please write more! -
Tepee712 chapter 10 . 2/20/2005
lol cute chapter, but I wonder if Naruto will ever think of sasuke in a lighter note? hm lol I'm glad Gamukichi is in the plot and I can't wait till you update next!
Vin chapter 10 . 2/20/2005