Reviews for Daddy Rooster Head
NNCS chapter 10 . 2/20/2005
good cahpter!

i loved the little frog!

so cute!

anyways...

update soon!
Beachan18too lazy to sign on chapter 10 . 2/20/2005
great chappy. i love the interaction between sasuke and naruto. so cute.

Hmm. i wonder who's sharingan-san. I don't think it's sasuke though. i know! maybe it's ITACHI! (since he hasn't shown up yet) is itachi gonna show up? is he? is he?
Yaoilover S chapter 10 . 2/20/2005
Yay! You updated with a kool chapter! The little froggy was so cute! And when Sasuke caught Naruto, I had an idea of a naru-fish! The loudest fish you always want to throw back in the water! Anyway I can'twait to see what happens next chapter! Keep it up! o/
Native Sakura chapter 10 . 2/20/2005
Yay! You update so quickly! That gives me a warm fuzzy feeling...jk. Anyway, this fic inspired me to go to the library and check out Daddy-Long-Legs. I read it all and my final opinion is that your fanfiction is better! (Now I want to read the sequel to the novel, but I can't find it anywhere...) So... is Sasuke going to propose to Naruto? That would be insteresting. Update soon! And more SasuNaru please!
Aikaze chapter 9 . 2/14/2005
Yay! Another update _

A wonderful chapter, as usual. I like how you switch between Naruto's letters and the 3rd person point of view. That way, your readers see all sorts of interesting perspectives about each character.
NNCS chapter 9 . 2/14/2005
good chapter!

i loved it how Sasuke and Naruto had a foot fight!

good stuff!

i hope you update soon!

*NaruNaruChi-San*
demonesse chapter 9 . 2/13/2005
ahh, thanks for the quick update...

i'm glad that we got to see naruto all sad cos he couldn't go to iruka's, but then got all cheery again (well,... naruto's version of cheery) with sasuke again...

but at the same time i'm sad. this means you're like more than halfway through the book and it's gonna end soon. *sobsob!*

although.. i'm interested to see how you're gonna have naruto tutoring someone. heh. the dobe.

*cheers for jealous-ish sasuke!*

ok, you don't have to update so soon. whenever you feel like it really. the muse is a fickle thing.
Native Sakura chapter 9 . 2/13/2005
Yay! New Chapter! I can't wait for the next one. Please have more SasuNaru hints in the next chapter. (especially jealous sasuke. I love jealous sasuke)
Chocobaby chapter 9 . 2/13/2005
Wow! This story is SO GOOD! XD

I like how it is going! I love the rivary between Sasuke and Naruto! XD

Naruto is the best! XD

Can't wait for more!
Glow in the Rain chapter 9 . 2/13/2005
What an adorable story! Though I wouldn't mind taking a shovel to Ebisu's head.

Nice to see 21 year old Sasuke treated like a 8 year old Sasuke.

Lovely work.

Phoe-chan
D-chan chapter 9 . 2/13/2005
Hey I like it. I read like 9 chapter in like an hour its good update soon.

i like to repeat stuff o.o; um how old is Sasuke?
Iceheart19 chapter 9 . 2/13/2005
Heh heh. It would be nice to see what goes on in Sasuke's mind. You know, this is the first chappie in a long time that had more stories than letter. It was a nice break. Hope to see another update soon.
me chapter 9 . 2/13/2005
at first i thought sasu-chan picked up a random flower and threw it to naruto in the end instead of the notepad when i read the "the morning dew would've ruined it" XD but i suppose that's equally considerate and more in-character XD

anyways, i'm falling in love with the way you characterized sasuke _ he's too adorable, and naruto too _ *is extremely happy with the chapter and is doing the happy dance* thanks for the quick update!
StudioGothique chapter 9 . 2/13/2005
Uwah! So Kawaii! I love the way you write! Please continue!
Liliath chapter 9 . 2/13/2005