Reviews for Daddy Rooster Head
kewl chapter 9 . 2/13/2005
me luv story. naru's so cute and i like sasu now -
Tsugath chapter 9 . 2/13/2005
LOL! I love the way you have them interacting. This is one of the best stories going that isn't full of angst and overt anger. Love it!
Smoking Panda chapter 9 . 2/13/2005
KAWAII! hehe me loves narusasu moments
DirtyTrippN chapter 8 . 2/13/2005
i love it

i wonder who sharingan-sama is

hm...iwonder who

i should stop thinking its bad for my health so newayz UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
nkdsanklsandl chapter 9 . 2/13/2005
I liked this chapter, though I have to agree with Naruto on several points that said Sasuke could rule everything. Bloody bastard s'all Sasuke is right at the moment. Okay, I'm joking about that. But I love Jiraiya's and Tsunade's reaction when naruto first came to the farm. "KAKASHI! Speak, now" in few words, I suppose. moo... anyways, I want more! MORE!
Oh Fiddlesticks chapter 9 . 2/13/2005
The first Sunday I actually don't sleep into the morning (too much), and a new chapter! ::squees:: Sasuke and Naruto-ness. D ::has to settle with what's been given so far, but wants more:: X3

It's rather cute how Naruto can get a 21-year-old Sasuke to act like a little kid again. P How the younger children treat the one (s)he likes: "Ew, cooties." "You're so ugly!" and insults galore.

Kawaii-des! )

Happy Rooster year (five days too late), and happy Valentine's Day (one day too earlier)! ;
rAiNwAtEr chapter 9 . 2/13/2005
yay! another chapter!

Well I hope to see more soon.

your fan

~rAiNwAtEr~
aoi chapter 9 . 2/13/2005
it's been 8 chapters since I last reviewed.

Chapter 8

I should have seen that coming. - Gaara competing for Naruto! Chapter 8 was completely hilarious except may be for the last part. *pats Naruto* but it was bound to happen.

With all of the infos Naruto's been writing to his 'daddy' ought to make someone as possessive as him completely jealous! gah! I can imagine Sasuke's scowl while reading Naru-chan's letter of Gaara and Sakura.

Chapter 9

Are we going to start seeing sparks around them? _ I like the way Tsunade handles everyone, 'a lump on the head goes a long long way'.

And you've finally revealed Sasuke's age! If my brains still working right Naruto was 16 and Sasuke was 20 when they first met in the orphanage? after a year being 17 and 21 and they still act like they're 12 or worst! ;

Happy Valentines! _
Lady Addiction chapter 8 . 2/10/2005
Aw, Daddy Rooster-Head is jealous! This is a great read and it's making me awfully curious about the novel "Daddy Long-legs". One thing though that is off for me is Neji's character. It seems more likely to have Sasuke and Neji switch places tho I'm a SasuNaru fangirl.

Still, hoping to see the next chapter soon!
Jewelclaw Lady of Wind chapter 8 . 2/9/2005
Awesome ficcie! I can't wait for the next chapter to come out. I wonder what happens next!
Oh Fiddlesticks chapter 8 . 2/7/2005
Aw, poor Naruto! ::huggles Naruto plushie:: And it's so cute that Gaara has a little crush. XD It took me awhile to get around reading this story, but now that I finally caught up, I want more. ;.; Very well-written and characterized. D I love Naruto's point of view.

Oh, and this set me off giggling: "Neji stayed at -her- family’s house." I know I'm being nit-picky *spelling error!*, but I can't help it! This story is just too good. P

Anywho, ::waits with patience for your next chapter::. -
Liliath chapter 8 . 2/7/2005
now tell me, are you nuts or what? of course its better that each chapter just gets longer and longer because together with their lenght, each chapter gets better and story is intersting!Im really loving this fic and althought Im having some suspiciouns about the mysterious sharingan-san, Im leaving it to you and I really cant wait for another chapter!oh please, do update soon!
mkh2 chapter 8 . 2/7/2005
*dances* You updated! *yawns* But it is very late at night for me to be reading. Or maybe it's just because I've been tired lately that I am so sleepy. I will make a better review later when I am more awake (I'm sure I will remember this time...) But in case I don't...

-Oh dear, Sasuke is possessive over his charge; doesn't want Gaara getting his hands on the blonde

-Sasuke must've set up the popcorn/soda thing at the theatre earlier (just in case, ne?)

-Naruto probably reacted the same way I would to the 100 0 yen check... However, if it was something I won as a prize from a contest or whatnot, I would quite happily hold on to it and I am sure Naruto would do the same.

-Kyuubi for a nickname... what are the odds XD

-I like the June 4th's letter; it was sad, and Ebisu was wrong to treat Naruto the way he did (I wonder if anything is going to happen to him)

-Naruto was having quite a bit of fun (though he has proven himself to be rather clueless about Gaara's overtures) right up to the point that Kakashi arrives with the letter... I wonder how his summer will end.

Until next time/review/whatever, eat comfort food and have fun! It's rainy where I am and the perfect weater for those two activities. X3
me chapter 8 . 2/6/2005
oh, i was all too eager to put my superior persuasion powers in effect when telling you to not send naruto to iruka's house, but it looks like there will be no need for them _ and even if he does go there instead of the farm, i doubt i'd ever manage to stay mad at your for more than 2 seconds considering how wonderful the story is developing _ should i worry about gaara/naruto in the future or not, i wonder. there's already enough complications to carry out the plot, but as i said before, i wouldn't be mad at you regardless of what you introduce. *nods*
rAiNwAtEr chapter 8 . 2/6/2005
I really liked this story, I can't wait to see what happens when Susuke reads the leader Naruto's sending! -I smell drama!- I get so excited every time I think about Naruto finding out Susuke is the man his been writting letters to! -Oh the possibilities are endless! Well keep up the great work and I hope to read more soon.
972 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 .. Last Next »