Reviews for Daddy Rooster Head
Iceheart19 chapter 8 . 2/6/2005
Wow. This was very interesting. Things are sure becoming more complicated. I wonder what is the reason behind Sharingaan's decisions. Hurry and update soon.
xxSNOWxxDROPxx chapter 8 . 2/6/2005
aaw, poor naruto. y'd sasuke do tat? iz he jealous of gaara? or is he goin 2 go 2 chidori farm 2? me wana no plz update soon
Kali Swifteye chapter 8 . 2/6/2005
Aw, my poor Naru-chan! Methinks Sharigan-sama *coughSasukecough* is jealous of Gaara! Heh heh...you should have them all go visit Naruto Chidori Farm. That'd be hi-larious!
Lady of Gryffindor chapter 8 . 2/6/2005
*grins* I love long chapters! And this story just keeps getting better, especially because of GAARA! Yay! Anyway, update soon!
hujin chapter 8 . 2/6/2005
i have a great guess who this Daddy Rooster Head is...*grins evilly*

hurry up with the next chapter!
nkdsanklsandl chapter 8 . 2/6/2005
the possibilities are correct! Mwa I love this, and you should continue soon. You're really good about the updates. I'm confused though. Who was the boy that spoke with Kakashi-san at the end. Was it Iruka? I wasn't entirely sure...

And why is Rooster-head against Naruto going to the Umino house? Is Sasuke going to be at the farm?

How come Sasuke owns a movie theater... I WANNA OWN A THEATER!
Native Sakura chapter 8 . 2/6/2005
Sasu-I mean Sharingan-sama is jealous! Update as soon as possible! I can't wait.
Aikaze chapter 8 . 2/6/2005
Longer chapters are a good thing! )

Poor Naruto... and poor "Sharingan." I guess I understand why "Sharingan" would want Naruto to spend his summer with him at Chidori Farm... it's tough to be lonely.
Wowie chapter 8 . 2/6/2005
w00t! Dearie~ you forgot to change Julia's name.

Anyways, can't wait for the next chapter! (Although I already have an idea on what's going to happen)
demonesse chapter 7 . 2/5/2005
*glomps you*

wahahahaha.. you now have a fan for life! (signs her life away to be your devoted reviewer now)

sugoi sugoi sugoi! amazing as usual. loved the way you've written sakura in, and yet remained true to the team 7 chemistry..

and totally like the sorta neji-naru jealousy developing now... woot!

also, the lemon jelly question and lee's answer was a very nice touch!
WaterBookLover chapter 8 . 2/5/2005
Ah... Sasuke, how can you be so cruel to your love? I know that you're jealous of Gaara and Sakura, but Naruto doesn't have feelings for the former (sadly), and the latter doesn't like him! So don't worry! (note to author: please write more quickly!)
Yaoilover S chapter 8 . 2/5/2005
Aw! Naruto-Naru-chan! don't cry! Maybe something kool might happen like...Sasuke might be there ...unsecond thought make that good for me! Hahahahahahahaha! But seriously you shouldn't be that mad, look at the other times Daddy did something nice to you! You must think positive! *raises fist* o
Ivy Adrena chapter 7 . 2/3/2005
Daddy Sharingan Rooster-Head is actually... dundunDUN! Sasuke. .;

The title threw me a bit off-kilter, but then I remembered one day when I randomly called some guy "Mister Bunnykinschan" whilst giggling and skipping down the hall. I was 17 at the time. Disturbing. Yay.

*cough* . ...
Native Sakura chapter 7 . 2/2/2005
Gee, I wonder who "Daddy" could be? *wink*

Well, I haven't read the book and I suppose you could pull an upset.
ano yarou chapter 7 . 2/2/2005
Whoah... Really. I just love this fanfic!
972 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 .. Last Next »