Reviews for Daddy Rooster Head
Aikaze chapter 7 . 2/2/2005
Terrific! On a scale of 1 to 10, I give you a 20. _

Eagerly awaiting the next update, Aikaze

P.S. I think I already know who Daddy Sharingan Rooster-Head-sama is. :P But of course, I won't tell.
xxSilverWingsxx chapter 7 . 2/1/2005
mwahahahah ITS SASUKE ISNT IT! ITS SASUKE AND HE LIKES NARUTO! YES YES YES! UPDATE NOW DADDY ROOSTER HEAD WRITER! WE UPDATE NOW!I love this story! it's funny!
Sticky-Honey chapter 7 . 1/31/2005
Hm... I like it so far. I've been looking everywhere for NaraSasu fics where 1) Sasuke likes Naruto fist, 2) Naruto is not carzyily infatuated with Sasuke (and like wise for Sasuke) 3) Naruto starts off with his original crush on Sakura before any feelings for Sasuke start to develop. And 4) Naruto's feelings slowly shift over from Sakura to Sasuke, and then there's a cute confused state both boys would have to go through. I hate stories that are rushed, but I can tell that this story is nothing like that. Hopefully it will have all the qualities I have been searching for in my favorit pairing, SasuNaru. _

Anyway, I hope to read more soon!
feathergurl chapter 7 . 1/31/2005
Gah! This is so addicting, and the humor-! It leaves me giggling and smiling the entire time! XD Keep up the great work and update soon!
mkh2 chapter 7 . 1/31/2005
Is Neiji jealous of Sasuke and Naruto's interaction? If he is, who is he jealous of? O.o; (Don't mind me, my stomach hurts... I ate too many chips and not enough of anything else...) Was Sasuke jealous of Naruto's liking Sakura? Or did he just want to see who his charge had a (rather obvious) crush on? Poor Naruto now has another reason to dislike Sasuke. ;
me chapter 7 . 1/30/2005
dear dragon dreams rooster head [said in a respectful manner of course],

i'd just like to let you know that there exists yet another fan of this fic *points to self* there's school tomorrow and i shouldn't be up now that it's way past midnight, but thanks to you, amusing dreams are sure to follow my sleep today- i absolutely love naruto's characterization and the subtlety of progress with sasuke's character _ unpredictability is one of the best things about this probably, most would think that sasuke would've been in the farm or that he would've stayed after naruto opened the gifts etc. so that definitely makes me curious about "daddy"'s identity [my theory is that he's definitely a hyuuga-uchiha, or even sasuke's father] your updating intervals also seem amazing, keep up the wonderfulness! and thank you for this awesome fic _
Tsugath chapter 7 . 1/30/2005
LOL! I love how every chapter is funny and entertaining. And COME ON, I mean how can you NOT have figured out who Daddy Rooster-Head is by now? Who else has a rooster tail? I swear, your note cracked me up almost as much as the whole chapter. Can't wait for the next one!
Iceheart19 chapter 7 . 1/30/2005
Hmm..Is sharingan-sama Itachi or Obito? I mean, I know he is an Uchiha, since his name is Sharingan. This chappie was great. Somehow, I was expecting Sasuke to give Naruto Valentine's day chocolates but that wouldn't have made sense. Why did Sasuke visit them? Is anyone wondering about that? This is the first fic I have read that had Sakura as a relative of Iruka. Very interesting.

Hope to see an update soon.
rAiNwAtEr chapter 6 . 1/30/2005
*strats to cry like a baby from the last chapter*

OMG! I really like this story! The pairing is the best in the world and I could just kiss you for writing a story with those two!

*screams with a battle roar- you must update NOW!*

*RUNS INTO A WALL*

ow- that hurt - please save me by updating soon.

Your new fan

rAiNwAtEr
Lady of Gryffindor chapter 7 . 1/30/2005
Ahh...This story is great, as always! And look, it's Sakura. *pokes* I was wondering when she would make an appearence!
cheesemaker chapter 7 . 1/30/2005
Hahahah, I loved Neji's answer to the lemon jelly question. Fate! Hahah!

Great chapter!
nkdsanklsandl chapter 7 . 1/30/2005
*pouts* Well... when does Naru-chan learn, neh? Me wanna know... and me wanna know why Sasuke lost his composure because Naruto mentioned Tsunade-baachan and the super pervert. Neh? Neh? Explain... please? Besides the fact that he questioned Naruto very strangely about wierd things and THEN left... I'm curious... but now I think its just...

WAIT A MINUTE! Is "Daddy Sharingan Rooster-Head" actually Itachi? O.O
Yaoilover S chapter 7 . 1/30/2005
yay! you updated! I love this chapter! It's so cute and funny too! And I think I know who daddy rooster head is! *jumps up and down* I wanna read more and more! Motto motto MOTTO! \o/
demonesse chapter 6 . 1/30/2005
amazing! hadn't been following for a while... but really glad to have "bumped" into your fic...

the writing is superb (as usual) and really liking how neji and sasuke are shaping up... the iruka and lee is well done too... can we have more of the mean professor orochimaru too?

c'mon, write the yaoi in! you know you want to!
WaterBookLover chapter 7 . 1/30/2005
Aw... Jealous Sasuke checking up on his crush! How cute! Can't have Sakura take a blond's heart away from him!
972 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »