Reviews for Daddy Rooster Head
Tsugath chapter 6 . 1/23/2005
That whole scene with the presents was cute, made me almost teary.
Yaoilover S chapter 6 . 1/23/2005
Aw, that was so cute! hahaha, Naruto sneezed on Kakashi! Ahem, anyway this story is getting better and btter! Oh, I can't wait until the next chapter! o
animelvr4evr chapter 5 . 1/18/2005
um... ish daddy rooster head... sasuke? its gotta b him or itachi -_- lol n e wais cant wait until da sasuenaru parrts
xxSNOWxxDROPxx chapter 5 . 1/17/2005
I luv ur story, i didn't think it would b good first but it turned out 2 b gr8 - plz update soon
Smoking Panda chapter 5 . 1/17/2005
KAWAII-NESS! hehe naruto-kun is so adorable! please write more! -
ilikesaddleshoes chapter 5 . 1/17/2005
Banzai for the update! This story makes me giggle. And yea, Naruto's got a v. expressive face. Look at when he was training to master the Rasengan. But he can flip that happy mask up pretty darn fast. I *heart* Neji and Sasuke. They're such adorable pretentious bastards. you know? And Iruka's a mother hen. Anyways, chocolate bunnies to you if you update again soon! WAI!
Wowie chapter 5 . 1/17/2005
OMG! I can't believe I've only read this now when it was already here in FFN for more than a month already! ; I love "Daddy Long Legs" by Jean Webster (Actually, I just love Jervis Pendleton I hehe). And it's kinda refreshing to read this kind of fic. It might not be original, but it still has a certain charm that I haven't seen in some fics for a while. Maybe it's because the same plotlines are being used over and over again (to the point of being cliché). Somehow finding something different (even if it's based on a novel) makes me want to sigh in relief that there is still hope for this fandom.

Anyways, I'll be waiting patiently for your next updates!

P.S. Just so you know, I've been reading your fics way back from the time of your SD fic "Playing House". I'm just not really the sort of person to review a lot (mainly because I was too lazy ehehehehe).
Vicadin-Tea chapter 5 . 1/16/2005
Brilliant, as always. Keep updating! _~
Kali Swifteye chapter 5 . 1/16/2005
Aw! How cute! _ Lemme guess- Sasuke's gonna be the farm, isn't he? Haha, that'd be hi-larious!
Tsugath chapter 5 . 1/16/2005
More, more! This whole thing is too funny.
E chapter 5 . 1/16/2005
daisuki!
Iceheart19 chapter 5 . 1/16/2005
This chappie was great. Naruto has so many good things happening to him. I always that in the animes his eyes become even more brighter when he is happy. He has really beautiful eyes. Hope to see an update soon.
SevieIsCute chapter 5 . 1/16/2005
Hey! This story is great! Is Sasuke Sharingan-sama? OMG, I hafta know! AND SOON! PLZ UPDATE!
Lady of Gryffindor chapter 5 . 1/16/2005
*grins* It's really good! Naruto seems really in character...and..yeah! So keep going!
nkdsanklsandl chapter 5 . 1/16/2005
lol, I like this chapter. kakashi and Sasuke just added to the greatness. Is Sasuke going to be at the farm Naruto goes to? He shoudl be. That'd be wicked cool... and I realize that I'm talking inbetween a british and english accent. Dammit, I shoudl stop doing that, but once i think about it, I do it even more. I can't 'elp meself. Dammit, there I go again, and I'm still going... insane... that is.

Aargh, conversations to someone that is none other than myself are not exactly fun. _ I'll leave now. Please update soon
972 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »