Reviews for Daddy Rooster Head
Yaoilover S chapter 5 . 1/16/2005
Yay! another kool chapter! I love the way you made the story still good and alive! It's kool that Sasuke gave Naruto, and the others *sigh*, chocolate (I bet he gave it to the other's to cover up from thinking he likes Naruto o ) Daddy is so nice! I wonder if Sasuke and neji are coming...*bloddy nose* oh crap, my pervertedness is going up again (damn you yaoi doujinshis!) Up date soon! ov
Kali Swifteye chapter 4 . 1/14/2005
lol How hilarious! Haha, Neji doesn't like his cousin! _
demonesse chapter 4 . 1/5/2005
ahh, i regret being away from your stroy for a while... but they say absence makes the heart grow fonder.

and how fond it is! i totally love your work. and daddy long legs too. whee. neji is quite perfect as the snob i guess (although i wouldn't have imagined it) and iruka is just perfect as sally! (a lil old, but perfect nonetheless)

yay! when can we expect to see gaara and perhaps even orochimaru? keep writing!
Smoking Panda chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
wow! this story is really cool so far! i cant wait for you to update! -
Sora Jr chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
I wonder whats going to happen next and am really surpised Naruto went for the two weeks ramen.

I was sure he would n't give up untill he got a least three weeks,

If I were Naruto I would ditch Sasuke of chorse

or as my friends say "I just went over there..."

Now that am very hungry from reading your story

am going to hurry up and finish bye saying.

I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY!

-see ya

*blows kisses to every one*

P.S. I really love doing that,especially at school.

Thought it might creep some people out.
Yaoilover S chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
Oh yeah! a cliffie! I love cliff hangers they're so much fun! I wonder what Sasuke and Naruto are going to do...*drool* um...is Sasuke going to ask how Naruto's room looks like?
Iceheart19 chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
Heh heh. This is getting so interesting. Is Sasuke gonna rat on Naruto? I thought that the most boys knew about Naruto's background. Either way, its still good. The "don't-call-me-an-idiot" part of the deal was hilarious. Hurry and update soon.
asinine chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
Aiiee! I love it.

Poor Naruto.

Much shounen-ai. I giggle at the future!

Can't wait for another update.
nkdsanklsandl chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
Lmfao, I love this and Sasuke has finally made his second appearance. I want to know what's going to happen. And the rooster head... it makes me think of this fanart that I saw on SW's site a while ago where it shows a picture of Sasuke and a bird and they compare the hair adn Sasuke's all pissed and yeah... this is a good story, I look forward to more. _
Tsugath chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
I love it! I couldn't laugh to loud, being at work and all, but man, it was funny. Hope to see more.
Night-Owl123 chapter 4 . 1/2/2005
It’s an interesting story and I can’t wait for the next chapter! update soon! _
Yaoilover S chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
Oh, I realy like your story so far! And Neji shouldn't try to make Naruto lose points because he used a manga! I use mangas for ALL of my writing! (And i got a A on all of them) ov
mkh2 chapter 3 . 12/27/2004
This has been a fun read again but...

"Naruto actually looked." Is this an incomplete sentence? I think it is because it gives us, the readers, no idea what you mean. Do you mean he looked nice? Or that he looked happy? And that orange ensemble he is wearing, is that the outfit he generally wears in the manga? (After all, he didn't always wear only that orange outfit so he truly only wore it in general...)
Iceheart19 chapter 3 . 12/26/2004
Ah. This fic just gets more and more interesting. I love this chappie. Neji wanting to visit the fortune-teller...priceless. Naruto sure is cute. Using a comic book and getting distracted by ice cream. I don't know if this was mentioned but do they have to wear uniforms?

Update soon plz.
Night-Owl123 chapter 3 . 12/25/2004
update soon! _ I can't wait for the next chapter! Merry Christmas!
972 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 Next »