Reviews for Fate
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Whoa... You're good at deep, tragic dramas!
Arei chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Damn, this was strong..
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Very powerful.
Forlorn Maiden chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Well this is very interesting. It has made me ponder on what would have happened to them if Kagome didn't come through the well; and I believe you have done an excellent job at showing this.
sangi chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
I just re-read this, and I must say, it's much better the ninth time.

This is really beautiful, and even though it's been forever since it was written and posted, it's still beautiful.
kitsune-koinu chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
whoa...
scrawling purple ink chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
This is another one I always loved...By the way, the summary is very scary for some reason. I love the last scene where you see what happened.
b7-kerravon chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I like the way this Miroku fic came full-circle...
Laziness Incarnate chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Earrggh! The ending is so wrenching. Miroku and Inuyasha's competing visions of happiness, and the consequences of buying it with the jewel...what a fantastic concept. Great stuff. Thank you for sharing your nightmare-fic.
kykyou chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
that really was something. loved it.
Lucinda the Maid chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
With this fic, you've made me a fangirl. It's haunting, sounds almost unworldly, and the final lines echo in your head long after you're done reading it. That was amazing. Inu-Yasha used the jewel, but everything stayed the same. Just... how do you do it? ((worships))

Miroku seemed almost not himself, as though he was a ghost of the character we always see. His characterization, like the fic in it's entirety, was beautiful; breath-taking. I'm literally rasping now.

I also liked reading the glimpses of what became of the other characters, most notably ShippĂ´'s "fate." Clever how you worked that one in.

Yes, there were loads of grammatical errors, and yes, the fic was a bit overly-sloshy. But I think that fangirling takes precedence over grammer. (Note the spelling.) This was so moving, and yet so very frightening. It made my night. I can't wait to see what wonders you have in store for the IY fandom next. (A SessKag, I've heard?)

Ja ne!
Keidox chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
amazing absolutely amazing
somethingtoreturnto chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
This possibility always lurked in my mind when I wondered, "What if?" Very nicely done. You captured emotion and inspired mine.
Ranuel chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Nightmare indeed. A very powerful story and a well thought out glimpse of what might have been.
Duzzie chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Wow. It was pretty deep, and angsty, not to mention extremely sad, but I still loved it! some of the parts confused me a bit, so I'll probably have to go back and re-read them, but it is entirely worth it! Thank you.