Reviews for Mad Season
MysticFireBlood chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
Loved it. _
Well, one little thing, would have liked it if you said "tank top" instead of "wife beater". *blushes* I don't know why I don't like that term, but I don't.

Other than that minor little thing, I loved it. Wish there was more on this pairing.
ValerieRichards chapter 8 . 5/18/2012
I will admit that I usually don't read slash fics, but yours caught my eye. I love it! I had to skip over some parts that were too...explicit, I guess you could say.

I nearly keeled over from laughing at parts like the ones with Dustin's aloofness. Thank you for that. :) I love laughing! Dustin reminds me of a co-worker of mine especially during his 'moments'. I have to put this in capital letters, so:

GREAT STORY!
Jess chapter 8 . 8/9/2010
Loved this! Completely how I picture Tommy/Conner! You've really done some great work here!
rellenh chapter 8 . 7/24/2009
I loved this story; just wished that it was longer...
HoboLover chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
i like it very much!...care to review mine? the preview is up but the ch.1 typing is in process!
Aurian's Flame chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
More please!
Buffyxenaman chapter 8 . 11/3/2006
i liked good work.
Silver Ranger chapter 8 . 10/31/2006
I'll admit it. I liked this story, brilliant, in character, riveting. One of the best Wes/Eric fics out there... Too bad you had to force poor Conner and Tommy into those characters instead. Badly done. Red Fire is better.
Bouken chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
I loved it. I think it would be cool if you made a another one where they told everyone. And how the relationship is going. This was just a idea. Don't think I am trying to force to to anything. I can't what to read more of your work. Keep up the good work.
samantha winkel chapter 8 . 1/22/2006
how about another chapter please?
Ryan chapter 8 . 1/10/2006
Wow, i just spent two hours reading this hole fic, connor wasn't ever one of my favorite rangers... until now, the way you captured him made me think back over all of dino thunder and the episode of SPD the dino ranger where in, the softer sider of Connor McKnight, was AMAZING, you have a real talent, you in corporated somethings i think the show of pr really misses, and emotional real side to the characters, and that they can all still be fun and amazing characters, with or without there ranger powers! well well well done, i look forward to reading more of you work!
Samantha WInkel chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
What ever happened to #9?
veon chapter 7 . 9/1/2005
totally awesome
Asato-Chan chapter 8 . 7/30/2005
This story was really beautiful! I love it! :D
fox eye chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
What can i say but great job? Loved it your aare a really good writer. I'm diffinatly looking forward to more of your work.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »