Reviews for Friends forever, right?
LunaTheBlackWolf chapter 15 . 5/5/2014
Please please PLEASE update! Its been close to 8 YEARS! C'mon please?! Its such an awesome story! Is Danny gonna die? Will he and Sam truly be together? What happens NEXT? (whines)
GhostAnn chapter 15 . 6/4/2006
Whoa... I can say this definatly jumpt a rating in the passed few chapters! Well its still good and you should still continue... one thing though... wouldn't there be someone checking Sam? I know she's not as bad, but she was smacked around pritty hard...
GhostAnn chapter 10 . 6/4/2006
Okay! I like this so far! One thing though... if it was reported as a mugging wouldn't there be a police investigationg? I mean multible stab woonds and concushions... I'm sure theres some kinda prosider... they'd have questioning and look at the seen and then... well I may have been waching too much CSI... but still! Awsomeness!
Sedentary Wordsmith chapter 15 . 5/28/2006
OMG LOVE THIS! Ignoring the fact that Danny should have died like ten times over by now, I LOVE IT! Part of me wants Danny to die and part of me wants Danny to live.

Yeah, can't you stop with the torture already and JUST KILL HIM!

No! Don't kill him yet! We need more torture! Really, you can never have enough character torture.

As long as it ends in character death.

...True.

Hmm, character death, or happy ending? (ponders) ...(grins evilly)

BUT I'll let you decide that...seeing as how you're the author and all. :-D Just wanted to say that I'm loving it so far, and can't wait until Danny recovers from his (COUGHFATALCOUGH) wounds and saves the world!

...Or dies trying. You know, that could always be an option too. Or he could just die *before* he tries to save the world. (wink, wink)

dPf
spongewolfdont wanna log in chapter 15 . 9/24/2005
dude! you havent updated in forever! PLEASE update ASAFP! i love your story, so PLEASE continue! PLEASE!
Allie chapter 15 . 9/5/2005
Wow...this fan fic is unbelievable! I'd be crushed if you didn't continue on with it! Is Danny gonna be okay? I love that show! It's the only one I watch now that school started and I have homework like crazy but I totally would love it if you'd continue this one:)
Sierra627 chapter 15 . 8/19/2005
the inner-machinations of my mind are that you HAVE TO UPDATE THIS STORY! KEEP GOING! DON'T STOP! I LOVE IT! I HATE THE PRISON GUARDS AND KNOWING THAT DANNY'S DYING BUT I WANT TO KNOW THAT THIS STORY WILL BE UPDATED UNTIL IT'S OVER!

im ok...yea. anyway, please update ASAFP.

no-the f wasn't a typo!
Sierra627 chapter 13 . 8/19/2005
its about time you updated! i also have wordpad-it doesn't suck too much if you're good at spelling. i make a few mistakes every now and then, but no one bites my head off for it. anyway, i started tearing up when i read this chapter. keep up the good work!
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 15 . 8/4/2005
UPDATE!
Mystic Dragon chapter 15 . 7/16/2005
So, if we review, you'll update, right?

;p

I just stumbled upon this story, and it's got me hooked!

There's a lot of realism to it, too...with the information and such and the talk in the hospital while they were treating Danny...not many people know that stuff, let alone put it in the story. I sure don't know it, and my father is an EMT! Even though I wasn't 100% sure of what they were talking about, I still understood it (kudos!), and it just made it seem, well, real.

Nice story so far! I definately want to see how it turns out! Hopefully, with everyone still being alive in the end...and Danny and Sam together...

But...your story, so it's up to you!

There are a couple spots that are dream sequences or when Danny is in limbo that aren't in italics like the rest of the dream is, which is a little confusing and may be something you might want to fix when you complete the story. But otherwise...very nicely written!

When (not 'if', right?) this gets finished...I can totally see it being made into an episode. I wish they would...but, the creators go more for the humor and less for all the drama and relationship angst. Plus, it wouldn't fit into Nick's 'kid-friendly' thing they have. It's easy to picture it in my head.

Keep up the great work!
xxMagicHorseShoesxx chapter 15 . 6/25/2005
will you update, please? i really want to know wut happens to danny!
Kuroneko chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
OH MY GOD. THAT WAS AWESOME. PLEASE FINISH IT. PRETTY PLEASE.
momoiskool chapter 13 . 6/12/2005
I dont care about *spelling and grammer* ppl should no wat u r saying so update
Jin-ashi chapter 7 . 6/11/2005
LUV the story!...but for some reason I can't read ch.6.
mugglenet27 chapter 13 . 6/5/2005
AH! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THAT? write the next chapter asap!