Reviews for Exchange Students and Pen Pals
aisarete chapter 7 . 8/15/2005
This is totally great, and the prank letters were a crack-up! I don't know, I like the idea of, like, a regular school year; mabye with Lyle getting frantic for a little while at the end, because Hermione is off on some adventure w/Harry and Ron and can't write back?

I wanna go to Ziriat! So jealous of them.
HPF7824yahoo.com chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Interesting format - like the letter idea.
Raablyn chapter 7 . 3/4/2005
To The Non-Vine Drinking Vampire of A Part of Massachusetts:

I actually was thinking more of Ron's lines vhen I vrote that, but Ginny's a good guess too. This story is vonderful, though, I don't know, it's definately lacking on insanity . . . and everyone knows that it's insanity that makes the vorld go round. Thanks for the review. See ya Monday.

- the Non-Vine Drinking Vampire of Another Part of Massachusetts.

PS. Rock is dead. Long live paper and sissors.
Raablyn chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
OKAy . . .

Sorry, this is a very good story, I just need two more seconds-

THe Legends consist of three books: Time of the Twins, War of the Twins, and Test of the Twins.
Raablyn chapter 4 . 1/23/2005
Awesome story.

OK, LEgends come after Chronicles, but instead of all these little tragedies and stores there's only four: OK, Raistlin, he's now the Ultimate Evil Dude (duh duh duh), and he wants to become a god, so he needs Crysania, who is a Holy Cleric of Paladine (trumpets) and a real ice queen too, to help him. Meanwhile, Caramon is a drunken loser (harsh but true) and Tas and Bupu drag him away from his beer to the Tower Of Wayreth (drumroll please) to help save Raistlin, and they all travel through time and tot he Abyss and forward into their own future and all that jazz. In my mind these are better than Chronicles because they're focusing on four main characters instead of a thousand, though the Chronicles are very well written. I just like Legends better-more action.

See Silverlilies's DRAGONLANCE CHRONICLES IN A NUTSHELL (DL chatagory) for a brief, hilarious overrun of Chronicles if you want.
Raablyn chapter 5 . 1/23/2005
This is good.

This is very good.

In case you have no idea what Chronicles/Legends are, this is a preview:

Chronicles: Dragons of Autumn Twilight, Dragons of Winter Night, and Dragons of Spring Dawning.

Basically, a bunch of heroes-lovesick, indesicive Tanis Half-Elven; honor-bound and just plain annoying Sturm; Secretive and mysterius and moody and sarcastic and cynical Raistlin (he's the best); stupid Caramon, Raistlin's twin, who cares for (and fears) only Raistlin, at least until Tika comes along; Flint, a gruff old (hill) dwarf; Tas, an annoyingly sweet Kender who you want to hug oen moment and throttle the other; Riverwind and Goldmoon, your typical princess and commoner who ran away (actually they were teleported by the Blue Crystal Staff) for love-who go on a series of quests for the Dragonlance and the Dragonorb and all that to fight evil. Made interesting by Raistlin, Kitiara, Lord Soth, and . . . Raistlin, at least to my mind.

Whoa that's long.
Raablyn chapter 6 . 1/23/2005
H'm

YOU AGREE TO READ THE DL BOOKS!

FINALLY!

Aw . . . now I have nothing to nag you about.

Hold on . . . I'll find something . . . sooner or later . . . hopefully.

DID YOU SEE ALL THAT SNOW! I can barely see out my window, it's so deep, and still snowing!

See ya on Tuesday and not a second before with the DL book.

Do you want Chronicles or Legends?
Lady Edelweiss chapter 6 . 12/29/2004
Hm. I wonder why on Earth I am sending myself a review? Has anyone else ever done that before? Hello me!
Purplereader chapter 5 . 12/23/2004
MORE!
purplereader chapter 4 . 12/23/2004
Yes! finally someone else who CARES about living creatures!
Purplereader chapter 3 . 12/23/2004
Pizza. Dear Atled Willy,

HA! That was so funny! lol :D

-Purplereader
Purplereader chapter 2 . 12/23/2004
Kilo's school sounds like a summer camp to me!
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Uh hi. you reviewed my story dimesional Destiny. Just so you know, Molly Pinksten is my real name.
Raablyn chapter 3 . 12/13/2004
YOU USED MY NAME! DarnIT, that was a secret! And I did NOT use your lines, I just thought Tanis reciting Shakespeare would be hilarious. DO NOT USE MY NAME. ok?

Just wanted to say that, Deli.
Raablyn chapter 2 . 12/7/2004
I love it!

AH, YOU USED MY NAME WHICH ISN'T REALLY MY REAL NAME BUT IT IS NONETHELESS ONE OF MY NAMES!

No, that didn't make an ounce of sense.

Oh well.

Back to you; Parvati sure reminds me of Julia-both of them-doesn't she?

And you do spell Darth Vadar Darth Vadar, which is exactly what you said, which by the way didn't make sense, and at the same time it did . . . funny.

OK, this is way too long, I'll stop my prattle now.