Reviews for Collision
MP Cole chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I liked this one!
Trappedinthestars13 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This was a very good story. It also is very realistic. It's one of my favorite one-shots. Keep writing! :-)
Phoenix.G.Fawkes chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
It's nice reading a fic that goes a little into Dex's mind, as she is a complex character that never shows what she truly feels. Besides, you've expressed her thoughts and feelings wonderfully.
Bitter Cynic chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
I like it. Subtle? No. Still interesting? Yes. Reads more like a history than a story, but it works.
DarkChild5 chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
wow
Swimming Poole chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Quite a well-written view on the Dex/Bobby relationship that lasted a few episodes. That's all I can say here. We need more "Jack & Bobby" fics,and you seem to have some good ideas.
Armed-Pyro chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Not sure that i would agree with the view of the relationship but definantly a well written fiction.
Aly K chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Oh I luv this Jack & Bobby stuff. I like your writing. If you have anymore ideas it would be awesome for you to write about them. J & B won't be one for a while and I need all I can get.
Emily chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Hey! keep writing its real good so far I think Dex & Bobby make a good couple! I LOVE JACK & BOBBY!
Emily chapter 1 . 12/4/2004