Reviews for What Were They Thinking?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
That was good, although you left out the part after Daxter finds out hes a Precursor where he says "Wait a minute. They have pants!" Still good though! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
dark eco
Fire-Eco-Sage chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
So it was YOU I saw walking in the lab. You are SO lucky Jak had the flu that week!
Major Session chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I can just imagine their faces when the precursor died, lolololololol. Very funny.
Aurora Warrior chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I could see that actually hapening too!

You know what would be great? Jak and Daxter Bloopers! Just think of all the bloopers that could have been done for this scene alone!
cheese chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
kupo14 chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
whoa...that was both stupid, hilarious, and weird at the same time...

in jak's words, "i think you need serious help"

but, unfortunatly, i can't give it to you...damn, i'm so useless...

anywho, it was pretty funny, how you made up the "oh my god, it's an ottsel" scene...nice adaptation...i'll have to read your other stories now; if this one is this funny, i can't wait to read your others!
Ginkyofu13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
xdefunctaccountx chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Erm... grammar could use a little work. But great fic! LOVED IT! OMG AWESOME!
Xazz chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
HAHAHA! I havn't played Jak 3 up to this point yet, but I have read enough fics to know that the Precursers are Osstles (You can thank Red Mage for that :3). But I just actually got to see as it actually happened. By the way what did the Precurser from before look like before he died?

Later Days

Moonclaw chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Heehee! This is good, very origional in explaining why they choose to make the precursor ottsel. I was very surprised at that when I saw that scean. Mesa liked the story!
Fluteplayer08 chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
i saw the spoilers thing but spoilers are my freind. it makes me want to beat the game even more thank you. when are you goning to post the alddin story with the jak chaters! email me at and sorry i can't spell
Homie-A chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
I found the entire precursors-are-ottsels thing amusing at first, but kind of lame later. I mean, more than half the crap they build is one HELLUVA lot bigger than an ottsel would need anyway...
DeJester chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
I was really ticted off at this part of the game. I think they really did just do that on a spur-of-the-moment whim. And jak and ashlin! I mean come on! A guy so came up with that!
Agent S7 chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Man...I haven't actually played Jak & Daxter, but that does sound like a disappointing ending.

Oh well. A funny story! Liked the WotW reference.