Reviews for Edtallica
Missdellusion chapter 12 . 10/8/2014
SEQUEL MY FRIEND!
SEQUEL AND A FOLLOW UP AND MORE SEQUELS :-D!
sooooo I'll have you know that this captures my attention...my heart...and date I say it...it gave me the feels sometimes...
Thank you for your written word and it's contribution to society...
You need to have a sequel since we dunno what happens to Jimmy!
T chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
loved it. Totally SEQUEl!
HeWhoWalksThisEarth chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I swear man this is the best story ever! I am a metalhead myself and he idea that the Eds are in a metal band is awesome. It's about time Ed stands up to Sarah. Again best story ever.
The Guitar God chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Nice man, I am personally a fan of metal so this just made my day. (Flashes Heavy Metal Salute) Die hard metal head! I like how ya got some of the classics in there and still kept it real. Great job on not making the Eds too out of character. And HAHAHAHAHA Ambecrombie and bitch nice and corporate zombies and Kevin the man-slave! Nice!
cedric dursley chapter 12 . 6/25/2011
I'm not a metal head however this .was awsome. Sequel sequel sequel
Juubito chapter 12 . 4/23/2011
When I first saw this story I was all like "This one's going to suck balls . . . " but the I was like "Fuck it! I'll read it for laughs!" All I have to say is: you proved me uber wrong. Thank you for this super amazing story, you made me come out of my lurker hiding that I've been in for months now and you've made me realize how good it feels to leave a positive review. \/
ultimateshodownmaster98 chapter 12 . 4/14/2010
Awesome
TFFWFKA elejamie -retired chapter 12 . 10/12/2009
If I could, not only would I'd shake your hand, I'd also kiss your feet. This story is kick-arse (I'm British, and we Limeys don't use "ass" much).

OK, I'm not into metal, or any other types like that, BUT, this story has to be one of the best on . It had drama (the crash that killed Edd's dad, and nearly killed his mum), but, more importantly, it had RAWK.

I'm in a band, with a mate of mine. It's more new wave, with emo-ish lyrics. So I might show my fellow band-mate (it's a duo) this story, and show him what he thinks.

This story gets a 7.5/5. And it's in my favourites.

Keep on rocking

elejamie
TheDigitalAutarch chapter 12 . 5/16/2009
AWESOME! I loved it all the way through! It was reccomended by a friend and I don't regret coming, moving on to the sequel.

Rock on! \m/
LightInTheCauldron chapter 12 . 6/15/2007
I loved this story, but as in interesting side note, there really is a FiveHole. It's in Fitchburg, Massachusetts and is home to many local bands and other live entertainment venues.
Metalheadbanger chapter 12 . 3/9/2006
HOLY SHIT! DAMN that was some good readin', At first I didn't care about Heavy Metal stuff like this, but after I got into listening Haggard(German Death,Black Metal Band) It became one of my favorites, the band I mean, then your story. Next stop:THE SEQUEL!
benignfacade chapter 12 . 10/17/2005
Good God, this rocked! I can't believe I didn't read this earlier! *Adds to Fave Story and Fave Author list*

LONG LIVE EDTALLICA!
pooterda chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
This is pooterda, older sister of Golgatha b. She showed me your fic and I F*king loved it!\m/! I absolutaly loved the fact you wrote that Ed loves Blue Oyster Cult Like I do. Metal Rules!You rule too. Im off to read Edtallica2.\m/!
FanofDa'EdBoyz chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Dude! That was awesome! I am not into heavy metal, but I didn't need to be! That was a really good fan fic! It was so intense I was litteraly sweating at the end of it! And dude! I loved that you Double dee have certian battles (not to ruin it for the people who havn't read it yet.) It was definitly a nice touch (just to let you know I'm a Double dee fan.) And you were an older Ed version fanfic that didn't make Jimmy gay! Jimmy is not gay, just impressionable. I don't usaully say things like this or type them for that matter but the story deservered it...THAT STORY KICKED ASS!
von seckendorf chapter 12 . 8/4/2005
*gives Belgie the heavy metal salute*

This, is truly a heavy metal fic.

I have nothing more to say.

SEQUEL