Reviews for Love Hurts, Love Heals
I am a Drew hater
Lefty11 chapter 4 . 12/24/2007
U totally hav 2 update!
WyldWolf chapter 4 . 9/17/2007
good story so far like how u using japannese words
Hs-5-Hen chapter 4 . 10/28/2006
oh thank you...thank you for writing such a bueatiful story! (starts too cry)...hehehe...sry bout dat too emotional right now...maybe DRUNK? (shrugs)...meh...anyway that story was great!

with Icy-chan's plot (and brians) and your brains (and plots)...you two could make the best book...no wait...anime ever been born in the world...(emotion overboard)

kk...feeling dizzy now...meet ya again!
Orennjii chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
WOW! PLZ UPDATE! oh what story is this ashmay? oh and you spelled syu wrong its shuu.
tall person chapter 4 . 11/3/2005
Excellent. I seem to have taken a liking to the "older" style of pokemon for reasons unknown. Please continue.

Thank you co-authoress.
Shadow Star.EXE chapter 4 . 10/5/2005
This is so sweet! I love the fact that May is a princess, and she ruined her own wedding with Beautifly! LOL.(Sorry, it was funny!) And forgive me if I am wrong, but is Syu actually Drew? Or am I wrong? I miss Brenden though, sorry I feel May's pain... Um I'll go now...

BTW thanks for telling me about this story! I'm enjoying it _
hfruihg chapter 4 . 7/12/2005
aww! cute chapter! *is an advanceshipper* _
Story Weaver1 chapter 4 . 3/25/2005
The part with Pikachu and Harukua was pretty funny. Is Daigo from the show? I don't know all the Japense names.
Story Weaver1 chapter 3 . 3/25/2005
Those flashbacks were pretty funny, a welcome change to the depressing angst.
Ice-Phoenix-chan chapter 4 . 3/25/2005
lol 'silky silk'? XD

lol I can't really say anything since I've edited it before so ya ;;

I wonder how many times you've read this XD
EagleFox chapter 4 . 3/24/2005
Is this going to become an Advanceshipping fic or stay as a Hoennshipping fic? Please update. I really really enjoy this.
EagleFox chapter 3 . 3/17/2005
*eyes water* That was sad. Please update this. I'm going to log in and add this to my favorites list.
mayfan chapter 3 . 1/21/2005
It's pretty good so far, I like it. I hope to see more good work.
Cherry Grove chapter 3 . 12/4/2004
Hahaha...Yuuki sure is clumsy huh? I am Chinese, so uh, yeah, that engagement ceremony was like the Chinese way of marriage (I see that a lot in movies in dynasties). Update soon, but why was it rewritten?