Reviews for Dinner for Two
andaere chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
AWW. I am a huge pile of MELTED FLUFF right now. GAH. That was ADORABLE. Thank you.
Frost Hobbit chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
CUTENESS! They were so in character, so Charlie, so Claire...even Hurley, who was in it for three seconds. Awesome story!
LeopardHeart1234 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
OH MY GOD! That was so sweet! He got her peanuts! I love Charlie... You did a good job keeping them in character. )
Cupcake Mojo chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
You always do such a great job staying in character! I could read fifty more of your Lost fics and still not be satisfied. Great job, love! PLEASE keep it up!

-Tori
jesi0546 chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
AW! that was SO CUTE! *hugs author* I LOVE the fluffyness of it all!
DesertStream43 chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
SO CUTE! I love charlie/claire! Very sweet fic. so sweet.
bookworm835 chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
haha! hilarious! and so very sweet. i love charlie/claire!
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
I enjoy your stories. They make me smile. :-D Happy Holidays!
MaidM chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Aw, that was adorable. Very nice job making it not over-obvious or too sweet. Just the perfect amount. Very in character, too. Thanks.
Fallon chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
That. Was. CUTE! I loved it! God job :D
showmethehobbit chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Aww that was very cute and nicely done. :) You had their personalities in there very well. I could see Hurley saying something like that in the show, and Charlie ever an eager beaver to help out Claire. :)

Angela
fwe chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
go charlie ,go charlie, it's you're birthday(does a little shuffle point danse)...well now that i'v completely embarassed myself beyond belief i believe i should say that this was a lovely and wonderfully written .
xenolith chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Aww! I love Charlie/Claire stories! They are too cute for words! I love the birthday thing. That was adorable!

“Happy Birthday!”

“Charlie... It’s not my birthday,”

lol! I could see that happening on the show.
mnemosyne23 chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
“Whoa, dude,” Hurley said in a low voice. Both Charlie and Claire turned to his voice, although Charlie could have sustained whiplash as the velocity he twirled toward the sound.

LMAO! I laughed so hard at that, I nearly pulled a Claire and spewed my coffee all over my computer screen. :-D LOL! This was EXCELLENT: very well written, perfectly in character, and sweet to beat the band. It's going on my favorites list, as are you! :D
szhismine chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
that was so cute!

good job, i so loved this fic!