Reviews for Remember This?
ramblingsofatimetraveler chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Really, really good but keeps getting interrupted by AN's.
charlieclaireaddictkari chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
I was worried for a moment that this wouldnt have Charlie and Claire together in the end, but you know it did! Very sweet and I always love a good proposal fic. And I loved the ending with Locke leaning against the Peanut Butter! Brilliant!
gpotter chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Well don't I feel stupid about claiming that I was the 1st person to review your other story. lol I couldn't see any other reviews at the time, but now I see that I was actually the 3rd person. Oh, well, it was still great reading it. This one was excellent as well. God, isn't Locke the best? Teeny-tiny, not important at all. lol that was funny. I liked this story, and no, it wasn't a bad ending! Anyway, I'm hoping you get another Lost story out so I can enjoy myself some more!
Gabi Angel chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
So far this is the best C/C story I have found. Lovely and sweet. I don't think the characterization was that bad. I enjoyed this very much. Cheers!
CharlieFan chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
I LOVED IT! VERY VERY VERY GOOD! SO CUTE! THE BEST! THANKS FOR MAKING IT CLEAN!
Simple Enigma chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
WHE! CHARLIE AND CLAIRE FOREVER! has there ever been a better show! I sure hope this is how it turns out, that would be perfect! lol, i admit though that i roled my eyes with the whole inserting of the lotr element, love it though, good job.
Edith chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Pfft not a bad ending at all! That was very sweet and I enjoyed it. :)
Silver-Magick131 chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
OMIG! {STARS TWINKLING IN EYES} I LOVED IT! how adorable! i am SO totally a charlie/claire shipper as well, i think they are just to perfect for each other! as for locke, i dont think there is anything wrong with him...idont know i jsut dont think so, he may like the island for giving him his legs, but i dont think he is bad...and sawyer? u dont like him? he's another that i adore, despite his ... annoying attitude!

but one thing... Liam, charlies bro DOES care about charlie! he even offered to help charlie get off the drugs...he said that he and his wife knew some1! liam was clean after starting a family! that was where charlie was when he boarded the plane, asking liam to join him in the music again, when he refused b/c he started a new life...

but it doesnt matter...THE STORY WAS GREAT! aw, ive suddenly grown much more fonder of peanut butter now!lol!

well i think i left u a rather LARGE review, hope u dont mind! great job on the story, again!

bye,

Silver_Silhouette6!
suspencer chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
FABOO!

Excellent!

The ending was not-not-good. It was GREAT! I loved it! love it! and locke ROXs ... but why for you kill off Walt and sawyer? ::whimper::

Faboo!
mnemosyne23 chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
AW! SO MUCH SWEETNESS! *is in love with the sweet* This was absolutely adorable! The ending, with the peanut butter proposal... LOVE! *happy coo!*

Just to answer your question about the anti-Lockeness (I'm not anti-Locke - love him! - but think I know why ;)), we're not entirely sure if Locke is a good guy or a bad guy at the moment. He SEEMS good, but looks are often deceiving, and he seems to have a deep connection with the island that may not be healthy. After all, the island gave him back his legs. If any one of the castaways would want to stay on the island, it would be Locke, only because he's in his element there. So I don't think it's so much an anti-Locke sentiment as a "is Locke a good guy or a bad guy?" sentiment. Which makes me love him even more! :D

And again, awesome story! :D
szhismine chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
good fic!

as long as a fic has Charlie/Claire, then it's a good fic. ;)