Reviews for Skulduggery
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 9 . 2/8/2014
Awesome story it was so good did not want to stop reading it but I had to cause it was over.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 9 . 1/8/2014
fantastic story couldn’t stop reading it really did like it is sad it is over.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 9 . 10/16/2013
this was such a great story so sorry it over because it was really good and could not stop reading it
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
this was a great story liked it a lot good job.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 9 . 8/11/2010
this was a great story.
Lerrinus chapter 9 . 11/19/2008
Fantastic story, all characters in character, I can see this happening as an episode, well done! :-)
Way Walker chapter 9 . 10/22/2008
Poor Jesse! This was a nice story, simple to understand and easy going. Well done.
HELENz chapter 9 . 12/30/2007
Nicely written! :D
JesseTravisfan chapter 9 . 11/10/2007
Nice story. :) And it's complete! That's a very good thing. There's so many unfinished story..
epalladino chapter 9 . 5/30/2006
Interesting story. Thanks for posting, Beth Palladino
And a Pickle chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
So Strange. Good though, Poor Jesse.
but-the-clouds chapter 9 . 3/14/2005
Great Job! This story is wonderful and you have such a talent for writing! I loved this story! I hope to see more of your stories soon!
sparkycola1 chapter 9 . 2/20/2005
Lol! What a perfect ending. I just read it all in one go and i gotta say you have real talent, no doubt. It was perfectly written, and i LOVED the humour that was absolutely spot on in accordance with the show's humour :D

I really enjoyed that, and hope you write many more to come, if you have time in between publishing your own novel ;)

I loved the characterisation too (i didn't notice until Amanda entered the story that she hadn't been there for the first few chapters heh, hope she's not offended...)

Jesse's so cute! {Jesse} lol

Thanks for the hard work you put into this story, i loved it :)

StrangePenguin chapter 9 . 2/20/2005
It's awful what you miss if you have too much to do. I almost missed the end of the story! That would have been too bad 'cause it's a great ending to a wonderful story! It was very nicely written and had a great plot, thanks for sharing!

Bye, Georgia
texas2step chapter 9 . 2/11/2005
I applogise for not keeping up with my reviews. I really loved this story. I think my favorite thing about your stories is the way that you show the closeness of the characters. You have a gift for showing them as a family and that is very heartwarming. I also love the humor that you insert into the chapters. I always look forward to seeing you update and now I'll be anxiously waiting to see your name next to the title of a new story. I know this will sound very selfish but please don't make us wait too long. Thanks for the hard work and the time that you put into your work. It's fun to read.
116 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »