Reviews for Skulduggery
Tracy2 chapter 9 . 2/11/2005
This was a nice ending to a very good story. I hope that you will write another DM tale before long and share your talent with us again.

Tracy2 chapter 8 . 2/11/2005
I wondered where you got the dialogue for the triage scene, I was deeply jealous! It certainly added to the reality of the whole scene, thank you for being honest.

Amanda's thoughts were well written too, you have a great handle on all the main characters here.

Tracy2 chapter 7 . 2/11/2005
Wow, this was a chapter that had to be read quickly, the urgency you conveyed with your words demanded nothing less.

I loved the way you crashed us back to earth with the little girl and her cast, and then strung us right back up again.

Tracy2 chapter 6 . 2/11/2005
Poor little guy, you are really playing with his mind and his body now. And I can happily move on to the next chapter.

Tracy.
Tracy2 chapter 5 . 2/11/2005
Poor Jesse, you are being mean to him. The humour in this was great, especially the line about Jesse sucking up Steve's beach.

Very nice.

Tracy2 chapter 4 . 2/11/2005
Poor Jesse, the tablets have hit the spot right off, and not in a good way. I love the name you gave his goldfish.

kittn chapter 9 . 2/9/2005
VERY nice! I loved it! BTW, did the chapters switch? It seems like the chapter that's currently first was intended to be seventh or eighth... at least, that's how it downloaded for me. Anyway, great story!
Nash Carter chapter 9 . 2/9/2005
glad they figured it out. that's what i like - a happy ending all around. even for that poor guy who switched the meds. loved the final scene - too cute!
Karen Faye chapter 9 . 2/9/2005
This story was wonderful. I really enjoyed it and looked forward to every post I look forward to more stories from you in the future.
Plant Pot Stand chapter 9 . 2/9/2005
You have to write somthing else. 'Cause now that you've ended it, I have nothing to look forward to reading in this section. All the good stories have either been finished or abandonded. S'pose I could always read Cookie Hell for the 20th time though. (Small recommendation for anyone who has not yet read it.)
sabrina chapter 9 . 2/8/2005
Awesome story - thanks so much for posting it!
LabRats89 chapter 9 . 2/8/2005
This story was absolutely amazing! I loved it from the start! Will you be writing another story in the near time future? Let me know ASAP! Wonderful job! Great story! ~Stacey~ :)
DeadlyNightshade chapter 8 . 2/7/2005
I relly love your story (And I am a picky reader) I've been sneeking looks whenever I canin English class and I have to say this is one of my favorite storie. Please finish soon!
Nash Carter chapter 8 . 2/7/2005
finally! glad mark figured out the thing with the pills. loved the part about the life forms inventing the wheel. great job, please continue soon!
Cass chapter 8 . 2/7/2005
I can't say anything other than 'I loved this'. The bit about him sneaking into Mark's heart and claiming a piece just made me go all 'mushy'! And I adored Amanda's disgust with the apartment. Just one small point, though - I thought Jess hated the hospital food? Steve's the addict (to the bemusement and utter bewilderment of his father and friends).

But hey, that small thing aside this was incredible and I was bouncing up and down in my chair in utter glee when I saw you'd updated! I really must started behaving in a more mature fashion - see what this story is doing to me?

I shall wait patiently for the next update (I'm not sure I can chew my fingernails down any further without incurring pain ...)
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »