Reviews for Skulduggery
Plant Pot Stand chapter 8 . 2/6/2005
Ok, so what's the infatuation with the gold fish? I thought Jesse wasn't keen on the hospital food, isn't that Steve's area of bad taste? Love the Shrek bandaids touch. That got a giggle out of me.
Smallville's Chick 1989 chapter 8 . 2/6/2005
O... Updae ASAP! I loved this chapter! I hope nothing with Jesse goes (h)awired! ~Stacey~ :)
Karen Faye chapter 8 . 2/6/2005
This story is just wonderful. You have had me on the edge of my seat from word one and I am really looking forward to the next part. Please keep up the amazing work.
sabrina chapter 8 . 2/6/2005
But at least you admitted to the theft (copyright infringement?) of the ER dialogue. See, there is good in you.

It is such a relief that something bad enough finally happened to Jesse so they would find out about the pills. It was like waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Now we just have to wait for 'the rest of the story'.
StrangePenguin chapter 7 . 2/2/2005
This was awesome as always. I never would have thought you could get so much out of this plot. It's really cool, and, of course, now I'm really really hooked. Not that I wasn't before, but NOW...ah well. Go figure. ;)

Bye, Geo
doc-trigger chapter 7 . 2/1/2005
*Jaw drops* That...Was...AWSOME! But...but...but how could you leave it like that! I was ready to punch everyone's lights out for saying all those mean things about Jesse. How could they?...You...I'm a bit confused. Anyway, this story is going really well, now all I have to do is remember if I've reviewed yet, and if not, I'm a jerk, because this story rocks!

BYE!
Nash Carter chapter 7 . 2/1/2005
poor jesse. this gets worse all the time. but at least now mark gets a chance to find out what's going on and jesse won't run out on him *g*.

love this story, please continue soon!
brigitta1 chapter 7 . 2/1/2005
I know it is very mean to jump up and down when Jesse lays there on the street, but I can'thelp it! You write to well!

I love it and the 'twist you have put in here is very good!

If they only knew how crazy he felt and what was making him so crazy!

very very very well done!

I'd love to read more chappies! :D
Karen Faye chapter 7 . 2/1/2005
This story is getting so good. I am looking forward to more of this wonderful story. Great writing.

Karen
Cass chapter 7 . 1/31/2005
Well said, plant pot stand (love the name!) - I too was wondering the same things ... (and I think I need help with my addiction to this story, too ... *grin*).

Wow - I never saw THIS coming! I had other ideas in mind (I always like to try to anticipate and make up ideas around other people's stories in my head - it actually inspires my own! Not that I steal them - just something will spark an idea, is all!)

This was an absolutely brilliant chapter (as they have all been) and I'm chewing my nails (what's left of them) waiting for the next instalment! My god ... you're a cruel, cruel woman, but you know that, right?

(Repeat after me. 'I can be patient ... I can be patient ... I can be a patient ... whoops!).
smalls chapter 7 . 1/31/2005
Hey, I'm enjoying this story. I wanted to say that though I like it a whole lot the writing seems disjointed. Some of your plot build-ups seem to be dropped. There isn't consistent followthrough...which also leads the characters to act seemingly out-of-character at times. For example, if Jesse has been unconscious all afternoon it doesn't seem Steve's first thoughts on waking him would be to send him to work. And if Mark was so anxious to talk to Jesse about his knee, why didn't he? Try to stay consistent, give yourself and the readers a direction. Suprise us, but keep us focused.
Cerasi5 chapter 7 . 1/31/2005
O.M.G. That was crazy. JESSE GOT HIT BY A CAR! ... AGAIN! lol Egads, no rest for Dr. Travis, eh? Poor guy... maybe Mark will *finally* figure out what's wrong with Jesse other than the apparent car-induced injuries. And YAY for another quick update! Please continue such practices! Keep up the AMAZING work!
Plant Pot Stand chapter 6 . 1/31/2005
If you want to get a chapter that isn't showing, simply replace the chapter number in the url. For example the /6/ on the end of the url would become /7/.

Jesse wasn't trying to commit suicide, he didn't see the car coming, he was rather disorientated. All he wanted to do was get outside and into the fresh air, but that wasn't enough for him so he was heading away from the hospital. Quite understandable... So I don't know where you went wrong.

The story isn't finished yet, why are you asking questions like she announced "the end" or somthing? It's a case of Tim Shaw the Demtel Man... But wait! There's more!
Plant Pot Stand chapter 7 . 1/31/2005
Ok, if you want some help with your addiction, feel free to contact me 24/7. I'm here to help. I have had a wide range of experience helping people get through these trying times.

It's a rough road at first, I won't lie to you there. But with a little help, a lot of love and friendship, and some drugs*, we'll have you back on your feet and review addiction free within 6 - 8 months.

Regards,

The Plant Potinator

e-mail: cheekybum226

*Drugs have minimal side effects. You must sign a waver before you will be admitted. Upon signing we are not to be held responsible for any unfortunant events. It is recommended that you have a valid will before admitance.
Jessica chapter 6 . 1/30/2005
have a few questions; Did Jesse's knee ever got better? Did he go back to work the next day or stayed home like Mark had requested?

Other then that it was a great story.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »