Reviews for Skulduggery
Sabrina Mecum chapter 4 . 12/31/2004
Okay - open wide and take your feedback like a good little fanfic writer. I continue to be left on the edge of my seat with this story and that is getting darned uncomfortable! Cannot wait for the rest! Poor Jesse - all he wanted was to go surfing. This is all Mark's fault for being such a conscientious doctor. (In case you didn't realize, I think this is a great story.)
texas2step chapter 4 . 12/31/2004
Wow this was pretty good. Poor Jesse. He's just not having much luck so far. I'm anxious to see where this is going. When those two get together they are usually in trouble. I'm excited to see what happens next.
LabRats89 chapter 4 . 12/31/2004
I bet he just imagined the shark. I hope Mark finds out what is wrong with Jesse! Update ASAP! Happy New Years! ~Stacey~
StrangePenguin chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
What a turn of events, I loved it. If you ask me, it's the best chapter you've written so far (out of...3, ah well, never mind), anyway, I liked it. Again, I really like your clear style, it's really fun to read. Hope, we'll be hearing soon from you in the New Year!

Bye, Georgia
Tracy2 chapter 3 . 12/24/2004
I knew those pills spelt trouble! This was a very good chapter, your descriptive phrases were well thought out. I was fully absorbed from start to finish, keep up the good work.

Tracy
Cass chapter 3 . 12/24/2004
Oh my! I was right! But who would have guessed that what a brilliantly conceived plot! So he's now taking an anti psychotic drug ... excellent! This is absolutely stupendous and I'm salivating for the next chapter.

Happy Holidays!
Karen Faye chapter 3 . 12/23/2004
I have to say that you have one amazing story going on here.I can't wait to read what you are going to do to poor Jesse next, but this chapter had me hooked and wanting more. Great writing.
Smallville's Chick 1989 chapter 3 . 12/23/2004
Did somebody alter the medication that Jesse received since he's hallucinating shadowy figures? Update ASAP! Happy Holidays! ~Stacey~
StrangePenguin chapter 2 . 12/19/2004
I really love this story and I don't regret having read the chapter while I should be studying for my finals. lol Okay, some serious reviewing now: I think you get the characters pretty well. I like your style, it's clear and still very detailed, forming a great rising action. I am guessing something, but I want to KNOW, so please update soon!

Bye, Georgia
kas7 chapter 2 . 12/18/2004
Good story, can't wait to see what happens.
cayenta chapter 2 . 12/17/2004
Keep up the good woork! I'm sure Jesse's injury is more severe than a sprain. Make sure mark keeps dogging Jesse.
Cass chapter 2 . 12/16/2004
This is wonderful - just the right touch of humour ('evil nurses', 'backstabbers' - brilliant!) and the intrigue about the knee ... although the synposis said something about medication ... hmm .. harbouring suspicions of my own, here ...!

Excellent, excellent job. Looking forward to the next chapter!
kitten chapter 2 . 12/16/2004
superb. it's great to see a 'jesse' story on here. all the good writers focus on steve. this is brilliant. thank you.
cloudedleopard51 chapter 2 . 12/16/2004
Nice chapter. I'm looking forward to reading the next turn of events.
Tracy2 chapter 2 . 12/16/2004
You are gradually letting us in on your ideas. The painkillers left on the counter, the slightly worse than at first thought knee injury. I shall keep reading, you have piqued my curiosity.

Tracy