Reviews for Hero
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
pretty cute story it was fantastic
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Great story it was very cute! needs a complete on it.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I agree, everyone needs a hero. Now I just wish I had one like that!
TheLittleRoguex chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Awwww loved this.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Very good story great job.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
this was a great story is there going to be more.
The Reserved Reader chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I wish I had a hero as wonderful as Logan:) This was a wonderful story with just enough hints of Logan/Marie even without the romance. Thanks!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
A great story. Very good.
Shadewolf7 chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Very cute.
Angel Spirit chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
I was poking around for something different to read, and I managed to come across this fic. VERY cute! I liked how you had the whole Logan/Rogue friendship aspect involved in the fic and the fact that Logan didn't want Rogue calling for anymore help made me smile. Nice job!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
*wibbles*
Kyrie chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
lovely fic :) it's nice to see a playful wolverine, and snow is a lot of fun. well written, well done.
Calliope Foster chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Awe. This story is incredible!

/The phone flinched/

Your personification was outstanding there, it really grabbed my attention! I love it when people do that.

Talent, my friend, it's what you have abundance of.
Sakura123 chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Frozen Fingers and Car troubles, the perfect combination for a night of fun in the snow ridden world. This was a really funny story you've managed to conjure up here. I tottaly loved the part where Rouge almost run Wolverine over (was she going backward or forward?), poor guy. Good one!

Sakura123
Carnicirthial chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Very clever. I too must say how I enjoy their realationship without a REALATIONSHIP. Commitment scares me.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »