Reviews for awakenings
LadyMo chapter 6 . 4/18/2008
I really, really loved this story. I loved reading Sam's POV of them and their relationship and Jack's POV of their relationship. Seeing both sides of a situation is always very helpful and even though they both will probably always blame themselves it was not just one person fault - things and circumstances had a big part in it.

I do agree with this - Jack is a keeper :)

Thanks for the great story.

Ariel Hedgehog chapter 6 . 12/8/2004
I just love it! You really have talent in writing and please don't ever stop! Do you have another story in mind? I hope I'll have the chance to read you soon! Again, il love it!
Ilovesg1 chapter 6 . 12/8/2004
After all that angst, thank you for a wonderful ending. Mandy is well on the way to being a

3year old going on 30.
fanfic1234 chapter 6 . 12/7/2004
Aw.. I really enjoyed this story- it was really well written and just really good overall- great work and thanks!
General Mac chapter 6 . 12/7/2004
very good
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 6 . 12/7/2004
Awesome ending to a well written story.
froggy0319 chapter 6 . 12/7/2004
Really enjoyed this ending! The only thing that took away from some of this chapter was that a lot of your words ran together, but still really good :)
froggy0319 chapter 5 . 12/7/2004
Imagine my excitement as I thought chapter 4 was the end :) :) Love how Sam proposed to Jack and cannot wait to see how you end it!
myriassterre chapter 6 . 12/7/2004
A wonderful fluffy end, thank you for the great read.
froggy0319 chapter 4 . 12/6/2004
A really great fic that was really enjoyed :) Thanks for posting!
fanfic1234 chapter 4 . 12/6/2004
I am really into this story right now- great great work!~ I really can't wait for an update- so hurry it up! just kidding- take your time but make it good. lol.
Starr484 chapter 4 . 12/6/2004
Well is there an update coming?
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 3 . 12/6/2004
Great chapter. I can't wait to read more.
froggy0319 chapter 3 . 12/6/2004
Now I sit here chewing my nails after such an angsty chapter. Sam cannot just walk away from Jack...can she? Will be patient, but I cannot wait to read the next part :)
eb2504 chapter 3 . 12/6/2004
I really like this story. I think you've captured the characters well in situations we've never seen them in, like Sam being a wee bit on the drunk side and how Jack reacts to that. Keep up the good work, hope you'll post more soon!