Reviews for Freeing Sirius
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
okay WTF is this crap, spelling errors and dumbledore randomly showing up at the burrow thats weird
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I solomly swear i am up to no good.
Luz De Estrella chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Fix the grammar errors and I guarantee you more people will read it. It's not really a bad story, it just looks so... mediocre... at first glance. First impressions count here.
ItIsJustMe chapter 4 . 3/10/2002
Why did you repeat chapter 1 twice?
Kirst chapter 4 . 6/15/2001
this was intresting i like it
Breezie chapter 4 . 5/17/2001
you had Sirius down to a tee
Asa chapter 4 . 5/4/2001
Dear, you might want to check over all the chapters, and make nessary corrections. If you need a Beta Reader, I'd be happy to help. I found this a bit confusing, but I'm sure you'll explain things a bit more in comming chapters.
Cassidy Rai chapter 4 . 4/26/2001
I like it... one question, why don't you delete the first chapter, since it is the one that is messed up. You're spelling and grammer has gottne better, and the story overall is pretty good. I'm interested in the reading another chapter! Good work!
illusions2525 chapter 4 . 3/8/2001
kool! please do go on!
moondancercat chapter 3 . 2/26/2001
Very bad spelling, and use the shift key when you do the first letter of names and sentences. Also, pretty bad puctuation. Unless English isn't your first language, this is not very good.
Kyle L chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
no offence but after the first chapter only ive kinda lost nterst becuase of typing mistakes, but i'll read on and see if they get better. good plot though.
Kimmy Larisa chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
This was ok. But there where too many mistakes. ~ Kimmy
California Love chapter 3 . 2/25/2001
sorry 'bout my grammer and spelling. I was in hurry.
nailvarnishandbeer chapter 2 . 2/25/2001
Grammer, spelling and typing errors but I'm quite interested to read the next chapter soon !