Reviews for Point of no return
CeliaSingsSongs chapter 13 . 9/26/2012
Oh hey I'm from Lexington, MA!
Aryssia Mcnair chapter 48 . 1/8/2012
Damn it I was sooooooo looking forward to finding out what happend next and you had to cliffhang it! . *sigh* I hope you get another chapter or so up. I really want to find out what happens next...
xXMarinaMarvelousXx chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
its 'awake' not 'a(space)wake'
goodnight chapter 48 . 2/15/2009
finish the story with a happy ending for haru & krya!
hermonine chapter 48 . 9/12/2006
Great story. Keep up the good work and update soon!
lilchinkkviet chapter 48 . 8/16/2006
hey just wonderin when you will write the next chapter. I'm dyin to kno what happens next! please please continue writing this! it's too good to stop now! it's so good i got hooked and read all 48 chapters! XD i'm beggin u please continue!

Just a little note though...near the end of the chapter you wrote 'weight' instead of 'wait'. Just wanted to point that out. Other than that, i luv this fanfic! You are an awesome author!
ruby chapter 48 . 5/8/2006
wow! this story is so good! i don't really know much bout fruits basket, but i kinda think some characters r a bit out of character, might just b me though, so wateva...anyways...still love ur story! keep writing plz!
tlpg92 chapter 48 . 5/6/2006
dun dun dun...what'll happen next?

please keep writing! your story's good! and i was waiting 4ever for you to come back! .

will kyra and haru ever make up?

~tlpg92
tlpg92 chapter 47 . 5/5/2006
yay! nice comeback chappie. oh, rob's got the hots! .

~tlpg92
Anarchess chapter 48 . 4/26/2006
Yay second chapter! Why is this guy after her?
Lady Light chapter 48 . 4/25/2006
Wow... I can't believe I read all of that in one sitting. I wanna read more!
ckelliott chapter 47 . 4/22/2006
WHOA!

this is good.

i like stayed up so late reading this. haha

anyways, please update.

I LOVE this.

-KAmura
Anarchess chapter 47 . 4/21/2006
Loved this chapter

So glad you decided to finnish the story!
darkkillerfairy chapter 46 . 11/27/2005
didnt like it in the begging cuz i thought it was way to OC but then i started to like it later on.

so update bitch!
Danielle chapter 46 . 11/4/2005
Your story is great! I loved it! You really should write more, I would TOTALLY read it. Okay, well, if you get this get back to me and tell me when you're going to write more. (my e-mail is and my AIM screename is MetallicBlue628)