Reviews for The YuGiOh Days of Christmas
looptheloopy chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
LMAO! This is great, I'm gonna get my friends to sing it ;)
naioka1992 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
WHOA! this is so COOL! *favs*
kagomeotilia chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
hey, i really liked this...too bad i don't know the melodic line ...i almost died of laughing...i can tell clearly that u were on a sugar high XD
Queen Galux chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
sque! it's good! i love all the yugioh remakes of the twelve days of christmas! ...oddly enough, mine had the 'four blue eyed dragons' thing too... everyone's already repeating themselves... -.-

good good good!

queen-galux
Kay-san1ShinomoriMiyu chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Inspiration! Now I will huddle in a corner trying to come up with Rurouni Kenshin and YuYu Hakusho versions of 12 days of X-mas too! But ingoring that for a moment! This is to funny! I will die of laughter. Hmm..I think Meg(friend who sent me this link) has already died because of this. Too funny! Fanfiction's guards will force you to take it off the site because too many people died laughing at it! hahaha! j/k! thanks for the entertaining song! you rock!
yugiohfreak003 chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
this is really funny and i loved it. but if u said 3 egyption god cards. and 2 evil spirits it would of fitted the tune a little better.
Sei2000 chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
((Funny yet crual))
WildKat25ShadowWolf13 chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
(Wolf walks in singing her new version of the twelve days of christmas)

Wicked song rewrite! im going to be singing that one fro a while now Arigatou. It was really cute.
Swampy chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Me and my brother think your fanfiction is really funny and creative.
Heterochromatin chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
This is intereting... Im still checking my email twice everyday, desprately hoping to be alerted to a new chaper of redemption... It is a genuinely good story and I pray that you'll not let it die.
Hieana chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Hehe..That is funny..
Heidikins05 chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
lolz! i like it when ppl twist songs around like this! god knows ive done it. heehee, i like it. do u not like yugi's friends or something?
Imaginary-Dream chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
I'll try to find a way to make it a song, but I know I can make pictures off it on my CP. Once I do that, I'll give to the sight I put it up on, okay?
Bluerain chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
good. could be better, bu still funny :) happy holidays!
Sakurelle chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
I love this... I love song parodies... I tried to sing through it all the way but I was interuppted by laughter the whole way through. I'm going to practice one more time. Great job!