Reviews for Glorfindel's Motorcycle
OhDearIluvatar chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Oh my 's freaking awesome.
Vinney Jimbob chapter 3 . 8/13/2005
Awesome story! I like how you put Glorfindel's hair in a pony tail! Hee Hee! He's a biker dude! Hee Hee Hee! I had no idea that Arwen like shiny metal things. Well, evenstar is REALLY close to that description, but she DID give it away. But that was out of love. . . Sorry, I am rambling, aren't I? I haven't slept yet. That's probably why... *yawn*
LOCISVU chapter 3 . 7/24/2005
It's 't wait to read Arwen's 2nd some help will do.
itsbitterbaby chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
“It growled at me” Elrond said accusingly, “I refuse to ride on anything that growls at me” -hee hee

Grumbling, Elrond wrapped his arms around Glorfindel’s waist. - dear god, i hope no slash writers read that, they'll be having a field day

good story
lightangelwing chapter 3 . 7/24/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Once again, I look like an idiot laughing all the way while reading this one! Update soon!
Ethereal Corrosion chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Sure, but I need a valid e-mail adress. The one on your profile dosen't work, and I already wrote a pretty humorous e-mail for you. With a preview. Feel special.

Nicky007 chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Hey, very funny story! I like it, it's original as well! :D Btw I will let you slap Tom in my next chapter and let you talk more sophisticated ;)
Avalon Estel chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
Funny as usual! I liked Elrond screaming like a girl and Arwen's wickedness. Boy, you make Glorfy a lunatic in this!

~Avie~
CommodoreJewlz chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
I love it! There is nothing more to explain. I almost fell off my chair laughing so hard. And Elrond riding a motorcycle. LOL LOVE IT!
Whispering Voice chapter 2 . 12/26/2004
*laughs evilly* loved it! please continue this story soon!

“Hm…” He pondered as he drove, “I wonder if Thranduil would like a ride” ((this line was funny *Grins evilly* and arwen is going to try to steal it too!))

please update this story soon!

~matrixelf~
LOCISVU chapter 2 . 12/26/2004
I would love to see just how Arwen will "steal" Glorfy's bike.
Avalon Estel chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Absolutely hilarious! Glorfindel dressed as a biker with a motorcycle? I loved it! (falls to the floor giggling) I loved his explanation of what it was, and the addition of Elladan and Elrohir was classic. Good work, and very original!

~Avie~
get-rid-of-this-account chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
This... *snorts* ...is histerical, by far one of the funnier stories I've seen. I have to give you alot of credit for imagination, how many people would think of Glorfindel getting a motorcycle? Wonderful job!
Whispering Voice chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Wow, this was so funny! Yes, you should continue! *adds story to favorites list* If you do continue, it would be funny if Elladan and Elrohir stole it or something, or Elrond cacthes Celeborn and Thranduil trying to learn how to ride it! *chuckles* Hope you continue!

~Matrixelf~